Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

I love that formation, with the right squad is an absolute pain in the arse to play against. Kinda hoping that we adopt it, we have the players for it, with one or two changes. (New left-back needed left season in that situation of course, for example)

I do believe Wigan play it though with Boyce and Bousejour as the wing-backs? Or atleast a close variant of it, from what i've seen.

I was reading a few weeks back that Peterborough were playing it away from home when they beat Barnsley and Hull. Dont think they did Saturday but wasnt really thinking about it at the time so they might have done.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iwatched the Stoke vs Sunderland game and I don't recall a single shot on target until around the 88th minute when Charlie Adam scooped a shot into the keepers arms for a routine save..

It was absolutely dire..

I noticed when a team containing mostly British players play it's absolutely dire..

The dire games like Villa vs Norwich and Stoke vs Sunderland were littered with British players with very little ball ability..

It was dire mate, absolutely woeful.. You won't see a worse game all season.. In any of the divisions... The Forest/Derby game had much more quality in it..

Simply a woeful game of football..

Not a massive fan of some PL games are you Bris 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Just read through the Clattenburg profile.. It looks like he's made a habit of giving Man Utd very dodgy decisions over the past..

The Mendes goal for Spurs at Old Trafford

The Nani goal vs Spurs at Old Trafford

And obviously the Chelsea game

He must recieve a nice gift from Fergie every Christmas time

Ferguson has a major selection headache now.

Rooney or Van Persie?

Webb or Clattenburg?

All proven match winners

Archived