Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time Derby scored 4 away from home? Bradford in the 4-4 draw?

I knew Boro would be in for a good season.. They look top 6 standard along with Southampton.

I think you can almost garauntee Donny and Barnsley will be fighting relegation this season.. Both look toothless upfront, especially Donny without Sharp.

Don't really agree with League 1 closing the gap.. The teams that have come up and done well are big clubs, with a decent setup..

Teams like Donny, Peterborough, Ssausagehorpe, Barnsley, Bristol City who came up and are relatively small clubs have struggled and will eventually go down again.

The PL bottom clubs are made up of successful medium sized clubs.. The top half of the NPC are relatively big clubs recovering from the bad times.. The bottom half of the NPC are smallish clubs who did well but now are struggling to compete.

Surely you mean Pele Jr.....? :confused:

Who's Pele?

I'm on about Findley. THE Robbie Findley.

Later i've got this other player to tell you about. Goes by the name of Garner. Now, i think the "20 goals per season" thing is waved about far too often, but let me tell you, this lad is.......

Who's Pele?

I'm on about Findley. THE Robbie Findley.

Later i've got this other player to tell you about. Goes by the name of Garner. Now, i think the "20 goals per season" thing is waved about far too often, but let me tell you, this lad is.......

I understand that the original Pele cleans Findley's boots for him. :eek:

Archived