Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do you think will go down Cumbrian in the NPC? It's hard to call, Barnsley, Palace and Bristol City were tipped by many but all 3 have got something about them which says they can easily stay up..

Pboro will go down, and there will be a suprise one down there too..

Dunno, think Pboro will, and two from Ipswich, Charlton, Watford, Sheff Wed & Millwall. Derby to be midtable, Brum will be bottom half.

That was some of the worst defending you'll ever see at this level by Birmingham. Even worse than us. Sheff Wed are capitulating like I thought they would, soon as Dave Jones' honeymoon period finished. Was a long bloody honeymoon to be fair to him though. P'Boro deffo down along with Sheff Wed and Millwall.

P'Boro

Millwall

Bristol City.

Ipswich will sack Jewell and get clear. Bristol to finally sink when the season settles.

Brighton were quality last season. Look even better this season. Maybe better than Forest!!!

Brighton

Blackpool

and I'm struggling to name a play off stand out....... Hull?

Just watched the balloon release and listened to the liverpool anthem at Anfield.

Can't believe some of the **** manure fans chanted over it, today of all days. You've just done the reputation of your fellow fans and club no good at all.

And did anyone expect anything else? Really?

Football is absolutely littered with offensive chanting, players and actions.

I have heard Derby fans (thousands of them) singing songs about Hitler gassing jews at tottenham.....singing songs about adebayors mother being a whore....singing songs about the munich air disaster....waving lighters at bradford...

I am not saying for 1 second that any if this is right in any shape say or form i just think that ANYONE who thought today would pass off without serious incident was completely deluded.

Bristol City and Barnsley will stay up.

Im hoping Brum go down, but with some of their players i would say it's very unlikely.

Millwall don't exactly look bad either. Think they will go down though. Some of the weaker teams have really strengthened themselves this year.

P'boro are hopeless. Worst team in the division by a long chalk.

Blackpool look good for going up, if they have a good January, transfer wise. I think Blackburn will start to struggle soon. Playing well at the moment, but it won't last.

This is just a good spell for Brighton. They'll make the play-offs but won't get near the top 2. Leicester are yet again 'promotion contenders' (quote The Football League show) but I just can't see them mounting a realistic promotion push. Too much hype around that team for their own good. Will lose Ben Marshall in January.

Archived