Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

David

Keepers

Camp - Through gritted teeth - decent keeper, Daddies boy tho

Smith - Sat on his arse for too long, only gloves he sticks on are his marigolds

Defenders

Chambers - Did well last season, 1 season wonder?

Morgan - Big lump of nothingness

Gunter - Dirty fecker but decent full back

Moloney - Rising star isn't he?

Bennett - Crock

Lynch - Useless

Midfielders

Anderson - All pace and no shizzle

McGugan - Premiership bound in January

McCleary - What is the point of this?

Cohen - Steady

Majewski - Little fella looks a decent player I will admit

Reid - Overweight and a crock

Strikers

Mcgoldrick - Useless

Tudgay - Slighty better than useless

Blackstock - Crocked

Findley - USA international super star striker with 0 goals in 4 years

One foot out the door

Earnshaw

Moussi

This is not a squad, this is not a Promotion worthy team (please note I'am not saying Derby are). I would put it to you that Billy Davies once again over achieved and this season I expect those Forest fans living in cloud cuckoo land (not mentioning any names), will come to earth with a bump.

Those stars on yer shirts and coffee cups in the cabinet don't count for Jack anymore, as a Derby fan I don't fear them, in fact I feel sorry for them. 2 close shaves and the only bloke that could of took this rabble to the Prem has been sacked.

Mr McClaren you have a mighty big re-building job on yer hands here, I would of stayed in the dole queue personally.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can they even afford to feed a kitty? cat food ain't cheap anymore.

Rumours are Earnshaw has been offered less money for a longer contract, Palace have offered more money on a shorter contract.

I liked Earnshaw's little overture towards Cardiff last month - When it looked like Malky was getting the job, Earnie all over the press lauding what a great manager he was. :D

Forest will (re)find their form and their natural level this season. No danger of going down, no danger of going up, solid mid table. To be fair, that's where I see us as well. Shrewd signings, which will undoubtedly improve our team, but I don't see them moving us into the top six, which is the stated aim.

Still, I wouldn't want to be a Forest fan - £70m+ in debt, a worse side than last year and a manager who's questionable in this league and with questionable funds at his disposal - the fact that they're looking at freebies, crocks and fatties doesn't bode well for them.

Sinking ship, McClaren flew out to offer Moussi a contract and he has hardly jumped on it has he? Tells you a lot about a club. The arrogance and delusion they talk with on their forums is hilarious but i more feel sorry for them, haunted by past glories. You'd have thought the L1 stint would have made them more humble and realistic :rolleyes:

I think they will sign 5 or 6 players before the summer is out but i think Schteve is in for a shock when the season gets underway.

Sinking ship, McClaren flew out to offer Moussi a contract and he has hardly jumped on it has he? Tells you a lot about a club. The arrogance and delusion they talk with on their forums is hilarious but i more feel sorry for them, haunted by past glories. You'd have thought the L1 stint would have made them more humble and realistic :rolleyes:

I think they will sign 5 or 6 players before the summer is out but i think Schteve is in for a shock when the season gets underway.

Moussi didn't even turn up for training yesterday.:eek:

Not concerned about bennett going tbh; the guy has played less than 10 games in about 3 years and has never really recovered from the serious injury he had but i wish him the best. Nice guy and good to see forest looking after players when they have a serious injury by saying we would give him a new one year deal if he couldnt get a club and not just telling him to retire though ey boys ;)

As for the moose, he will either sign for a prem club or forest from what i gather; with it looking likely that forest are very close to agreeing a deal.

Archived