Eastenders

Boycie

Is it me, or are you getting pee'd off with the storyline about the step daughter of Ronnie Mitchell.

If I see her do that fecking frown and said " oh er right" once more I'll scream.

Just feckin tell her!!!!!!!!

She's left Walford more times that a thread on the NEP! FFS!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not ashamed to admit I only watch Eastenders for the women, the missus keeps me updated with the storylines when my mind wonders off on the pole dancing scenes. Blanche is a tad to old for me, that Rosey is devloping into a woman although it seems wrong as I remember seeing her as a kid in it so I don't go down that route.

Im supposedly distantly related to the Danielle off Eastenders, Lauren Crace being her name, and Crace being my mothers maiden name. Pretty rare name I suppose, but I doubt im related. Wellard and Terrance the dogs belong to my dad's cousin though! We're all related down here! (Awaits the jokes)

Originally posted by HarlowRam;6469

Im supposedly distantly related to the Danielle off Eastenders, Lauren Crace being her name, and Crace being my mothers maiden name. Pretty rare name I suppose, but I doubt im related. Wellard and Terrance the dogs belong to my dad's cousin though! We're all related down here! (Awaits the jokes)

Are you a member of the Wellard facebook fan page? Wonder who created that ? :eek:

Archived