New Shirt (HELP PLEASE?)

HarlowRam

Hiya folks, its my 18th B'day coming up, and my mum says she's got someone to make a Derby cake for me. its going to be the back of the shirt with my name and 18 on the back, only trouble is, I need a photo, and dont have a shirt. Could anyone be nice enough to take a photo of theirs and upload (or PM) to me? It would be handy if you could see more or less all the detail on the back half of the sleeves. Just a flat shot would be fine. I need it more or less by this time tommorow. Any help appreciated!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Boyciniho;5853

Take a photo of mine and send it to you? you dirty young man!

I aint splashed out on a shirt this season mate. Can't believe you cana find owt on t'internet.

[sIZE=1]Unless you\'re like me, (can\'t be arsed!)[/sIZE]

The only ones ive found are of players wearing them at dodgy angles, or are too small images, I need just a basic 2D shot of the back. Harder to find than you would think.

Looking at that picci of Savage and Bywater, slightly off topic but think I should share this bit of goss with you all;

My family and I (). were sitting outside Markeaton McDonalds on Sunday, bout 12ish, and we were watching a bloke trying to park his car, (in a disabled bay, which are pretty wide) and he was straightening up for the umpteenth time, when a black mercedes 4x4 swept into the carpark, parked up and a woman got out and ran inside.

The bloke in the other car went ballistic, wound his window down and started shouting obscenities.....Cue window on Merc to open.......my daughter says "oh my god, it's Stephen Bywater"........

Bloke starts screaming and shouting, telling him to fkin slow down, it's a car park ffs, there are people walking about..etc etc. Ratout, says "calm down man, it's ok, what's the matter, calm down, you've got kids in your car, just cool it."

Bloke gets out the car (can't of been more than 5'7) and gives it some again, Bywater gets out his car, telling the bloke to chill, bloke walks up to Bywater, Bywater looks him in the eye, tells him to calm down, bloke walks off.........CLASS. I don't know if the bloke knew who he was, but I think he had a lucky escape. I would like to have seen him in a cage with our Ratout.

Joking apart, Stephen Bywater diffused the situation really well. Fair play to him. My kids were well impressed and that is what I call being a role model.

Originally posted by ramona;5881

Looking at that picci of Savage and Bywater, slightly off topic but think I should share this bit of goss with you all;

My family and I (). were sitting outside Markeaton McDonalds on Sunday, bout 12ish, and we were watching a bloke trying to park his car, (in a disabled bay, which are pretty wide) and he was straightening up for the umpteenth time, when a black mercedes 4x4 swept into the carpark, parked up and a woman got out and ran inside.

The bloke in the other car went ballistic, wound his window down and started shouting obscenities.....Cue window on Merc to open.......my daughter says "oh my god, it's Stephen Bywater"........

Bloke starts screaming and shouting, telling him to fkin slow down, it's a car park ffs, there are people walking about..etc etc. Ratout, says "calm down man, it's ok, what's the matter, calm down, you've got kids in your car, just cool it."

Bloke gets out the car (can't of been more than 5'7) and gives it some again, Bywater gets out his car, telling the bloke to chill, bloke walks up to Bywater, Bywater looks him in the eye, tells him to calm down, bloke walks off.........CLASS. I don't know if the bloke knew who he was, but I think he had a lucky escape. I would like to have seen him in a cage with our Ratout.

Joking apart, Stephen Bywater diffused the situation really well. Fair play to him. My kids were well impressed and that is what I call being a role model.

Silly boy...well done Bywater....

Archived