Forum Suggestions

David

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about what mart rams said,

This is still a small forum in terms of numbers and I think we should all have roles on this forum fun roles to give people a sense of welcoming, lol I like the idea.

E.g Pear Tree Ram - Village Idiot if he doesn't mind saying this to brighten my day up but it could be a lot of fun for new posters looking.

Originally posted by Portalinho;6028

How about what mart rams said,

This is still a small forum in terms of numbers and I think we should all have roles on this forum fun roles to give people a sense of welcoming, lol I like the idea.

E.g Pear Tree Ram - Village Idiot if he doesn't mind saying this to brighten my day up but it could be a lot of fun for new posters looking.

The only way names could really be associated with members is by giving people a name based on how much they post....

50 posts - Derek Hales....

2,000 Posts - Arthur Cox etc....

But this could never work as it will just degrade into a post count arguement.....

Wonder How many for Brian Clough ?

Or maybe you could have random players....

Maybe you could collect them...

I'm sure PTR is aware he is in fact a idiot (no offence PTR ) but so we don't offend anyone I've activated the custom user titles so members can choose there own witty line to go under the username.

Please tho guys/girls we don't want a full paragraph of text, try and keep it short and witty.

Goto edit your user title go to your control panel, then edit your details and you will see the custom user title box.

Originally posted by David;6041

I'm sure PTR is aware he is in fact a idiot (no offence PTR ) but so we don't offend anyone I've activated the custom user titles so members can choose there own witty line to go under the username.

Please tho guys/girls we don't want a full paragraph of text, try and keep it short and witty.

Goto edit your user title go to your control panel, then edit your details and you will see the custom user title box.

Nice one....

I notice this now gets rid of your progress post report.....e.g Dedicated member....but who cares

:$ lol

Archived