forest jokes!

derbydan

Q: What does FOREST actually mean?

A: Fear Of Relegation Every Saturday Teatime.

Q: What do you call a Nottinghamshire bloke in the 4th Round of the FA Cup?

A: The Referee.

Q: What's the difference between Forest and a teabag?

A: A teabag stays in the cup a lot longer.

Q: Why do Forest fans plant potatoes round the edge of the pitch at the City Ground?

A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season!

A railway company has decided to start sponsoring Nottingham Forest. The company thinks they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

Two men fishing on a river bank in a remote area of Somerset on a Saturday afternoon miles away from a radio or TV, suddenly one man turns to the other and says 'Forest have lost again'. The other man was astonished and said 'how on earth do you know that ?' The other man replied 'It's quarter to five.'

The City Ground celebrations were underway on Wednesday when it was announced that groundsman Steve Welch and his team had won the National Groundsman of the Year award. They beat off competition from the other divisional winners - Arsenal, Reading and Macclesfield at a FA lunch in Windsor. Steve said: 'I came here from Leicester because I knew I'd have an easy job here. There's so much shoite out there on Saturday afternoons the pitch takes care of itself.'

One Nottingham Forest fan says to his mate, 'What would you do if you won the lottery?' 'Easy! I'd buy a controlling interest in Forest' says the mate. 'Yeah, but what if you got FOUR numbers up?'

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by derbydan;5022

A railway company has decided to start sponsoring Nottingham Forest. The company thinks they are a suitable team because of their regular points failures.

Me thinks this was originally a Derby County joke

• 8 years later...

A lifelong Forest fan was walking his dog next to the city ground. The man is down in the dumps as his beloved Forest have lost to Derby again. In his current mood he kicks a lamp which is on the floor and a genie comes out. The Genie says 'don't be startled I am here to change your fortunes! I can grant you one wish but please be reasonable with your wish as contrary to beliefs I only have limited power ability'

The Red dog all of a sudden a bit more chirpy says 'ok I want you to make my dog win next Sundays dog beauty competition!'

The Genie takes a long look at the dog but its seen better days. Its fur is all matted, one eye is discoloured and its missing a part of its ear. He turns to the Forest fan and replies' i'm sorry its just too difficult there's too much to do it';s near on impossible for my powers.. think of another'

To which the man replies 'ok, I wish that Nottingham Forest win the league'

The Genie replies ' Shall we take a look at that dog again?'

A bloke is in the pub on a Saturday afternoon when the football scores are being read out on the TV.

"Derby County 5….Nottingham Forest 0..."

Suddenly the dog belonging to the chap at the next table starts going berserk..snarling, barking and jumping around

“what’s up with him?” asks the bloke

“oh ignore him – he’s always like this when Forest lose” comes the reply

“Blimey - what’s he like when they win?”

“I’ve no idea. I’ve only had him eight years”

Archived