Favourite TV programmes

M.M

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to watch Soccer AM every weekend when Lovejoy was on there, never been the same since he left. Watch Lost aswell, the girlfriend as all the 4 box sets, only watching it now to see what happens. It's dragged on to long now, with the strike over in America which put the whole thing back. Season 6 won't start till 2010 either

Personally theres nothing new that really grabs me at the moment on TV, still watch all the classics, Only Fools, Bottom, Porridge, Men Behaving Badly on UK Gold.

Watch more films than TV programmes these days tho.

Soccer AM did improve slightly when Goldstein left

I'm only watching Lost for the same reason as you, because I want to find out what happens not because I enjoy it. The latest episode was terriblle, I'll not say what happens in it incase I ruin it

The last film I watched was AdultHood which was actually quite good considering the star was a fringe character on Dr Who

I thought the first episode of 5 was pretty dull that was on last Sunday, are you downloading it then?

Not watched Adulthood yet, we've got a lovefilm account and had Kidulthood on our list for a while but we never seem to get it. Waiting till we've seen that before watching Adulthood.

Watched Purple Express the other night, drags on abit towards the end but still worth a watch if you havent seen it yet.

No it makes you a better person for not getting sucked into it and in the same position as us now, having to watch it to find out what happens even tho it bores you to death to do so.

Maybe I'm old for me age, I love all the oldies,

Steptoe Harrrrrrrold

Some mothers do ave em ooooooooh betty

Open all hours erGrr Grr Grrraa Grraaaanville

Dont ask me why but the other day I listened to about four episodes of Steptoe and son on the radio.

My favourite "old" programme is probably Only Fools or Porridge. If it can be counted as being an old programme, when I was I younger I loved Tommorows World

Originally posted by M.M;137

Dont ask me why but the other day I listened to about four episodes of Steptoe and son on the radio.

My favourite "old" programme is probably Only Fools or Porridge. If it can be counted as being an old programme, when I was I younger I loved Tommorows World

Was that inventions thing?

I can remember them showing this new contraption called a Compact Disc player, "look at this" said the lady. "you can spread jam on it and it still plays!"

Bloody great! struggles with thumb prints though. hehe.

Was there a prog' called Tomorrows People?

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by HarlowRam;4636

The Inbetweeners - Cant wait till the 2nd series.

Soccer AM

Skins

Eastenders /ohmy

I used to be a big fan of Soccer AM and it has decreased rapidly in quality as has been said so don't watch it much anymore, plus I don't have Sky 1/Sky Sports 1.

I hate Lost, much prefer Prison Break and Heroes. They're superb and addictive, though Prison Break is very far fetched.

I watch Skins for those twins.

Archived