Traffic this morning

Sith Happens

Sith Happens

Wow, my drive to work at 7.45 was a breeze this morning. Had me asking myself if it was school holidays. Hardly any traffic.

Can only think a load of people forgot to move their clocks forward yesterday. Or just running late trying to adjust to the time.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, David said:

It's not always an inability to park, more of a my cars better than yours so stay clear with your doors opening on that thing. One mate does it with his BMW all the time at Tesco

I always hope they get rammed by a runaway shopping trolley. 

Sith Happens
21 minutes ago, David said:

It's not always an inability to park, more of a my cars better than yours so stay clear with your doors opening on that thing. One mate does it with his BMW all the time at Tesco

38 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

If you cannot park it, you should not be allowed to drive it.

WP_20170327_11_36_42_Pro.jpg

hardly a surprise its a 4*4 driver though.

I can see his point ,if the world wasn't full of inconsiderate scumbags who think nothing of opening their car door or running a trolly down the side of your hard earned pride and joy then you wouldn't have to do it .Does make you look a bit of a nob though.

Never park next to a car with kids seats in it.

Older people or kids most likely to open a car door on to you .

Youngsters with souped up cars [their pride and joy ] a good bet to park next to.

Unwritten code [cars with there wing mirrors folded usually ok].

Try to park in between cars with the passenger side both next to you .[playing the odds of nobody opening a door your side].

Walk further, although you park miles away with no cars about you get back and some **** has parked 2 inches away'

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Wow, my drive to work at 7.45 was a breeze this morning. Had me asking myself if it was school holidays. Hardly any traffic.

Can only think a load of people forgot to move their clocks forward yesterday. Or just running late trying to adjust to the time.

I am on holiday so that may help.

3 hours ago, David said:

If most of their drivers open the doors like they usually drive then I am glad they do that.

3 hours ago, David said:

In this case it took her four attempts to get it that close, a small crowd of three and a dog watched as it unfolded.

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

There's a new danger I've noticed. Now you can't talk on your phone drivers are pulling over to use the phone without a care, they're causing chicanes, parked on bends and double parking all over the place. 

its not a new thing though, its been banned for years.

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, King Kevin said:

Never park next to a car with kids seats in it.

Older people or kids most likely to open a car door on to you .

Youngsters with souped up cars [their pride and joy ] a good bet to park next to.

Unwritten code [cars with there wing mirrors folded usually ok].

Try to park in between cars with the passenger side both next to you .[playing the odds of nobody opening a door your side].

Walk further, although you park miles away with no cars about you get back and some **** has parked 2 inches away'

must admit if im parking somewhere and i can park further away but there is more space then i will do even if i have to walk further, sadly todays lard arses find it a struggle to walk the extra 1 minute so will try and squeeze in the smallest of spaces to avoid doing so.

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, King Kevin said:

I can see his point ,if the world wasn't full of inconsiderate scumbags who think nothing of opening their car door or running a trolly down the side of your hard earned pride and joy then you wouldn't have to do it .Does make you look a bit of a nob though.

4 hours ago, froggg said:

I park the same fed up of inconsiderate people dinging my doors. 

thats a different argument, i guess yes there are those rare occasions you risk that, but i personally wouldnt be happy someone else struggling to park because i felt i was more important and needed two spaces.

200 parking spaces 100 inconsiderate scumbags.....no wonder I can't find a parking space and as for drivers with teenage passengers parking in spaces designated for cars with babies or small children on board, even bigger scumbags.

PistoldPete2
18 hours ago, McRamFan said:

If you cannot park it, you should not be allowed to drive it.

WP_20170327_11_36_42_Pro.jpg

How do u know the person next to him didn't park like that too...forcing him to park across a line  Then drove away leaving him looking like a bellend . That happened to me once. 

Archived