England fans to have memberships withdrawn

David

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, McLovin said:

Saying that the children would have still been at school during the euros, I very much doubt that but I might be wrong. Not saying England fans deserved it but it's funny how it's always the England fans who get into trouble and how they provoke others to attack them. Such as how the England fans throwing coins at begging children for 'fun' and filming it because it was 'bants.' Also the ones going around France armed with stools and chairs and started prevoking normal civilians going around about their normal daily lives. The majority of the other sets of fans incorporated well in the euros but it's always the drunk England fans who cause trouble. I'm not saying it's all the England fans because some people I know went to the euros and they're some of the nicest people you could meet, but a lot of England fans are pissed up hooligans only there to cause trouble, many with the common theme of being on benefits and hating foreigners.I am glad they are banning these kinds of idiots because they ruin it for everyone else.

You like a stereotype don't you.. Many things wrong in your post.. Always England fans??

Archived