New funky training wear

David

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well about 4 managers have had it this season and failed, maybe we're down to Blaming the kit now?

Was it Burley that git rid of the horrible purple training gear? Or was it Gregory? I remember it was around that time, and a manger coming in late on in the season got rid.

1 hour ago, rynny said:

Was it Burley that git rid of the horrible purple training gear? Or was it Gregory? I remember it was around that time, and a manger coming in late on in the season got rid.

Think you're asking the wrong guy mate haha, was barely walking at that time :lol:! Does seem a rather bizzare thing to do though, but having seen Pearson in the green kit I'm glad it's gone!

23 hours ago, cannable said:

Dissapinted.

Saw the thread title and was expecting some sort of nineties acid trip kit!

I'm dissapointed that you are dissapinted.

Go neck a few pints to wash down all ninety of them acid trips and when your done knock up a design for next season's kit, good lad!

Jackson Pollock meets Umbro during a Hurricane whilst being attacked by that Norwich City away kit and the chocolate brown Coventry City one, whilst Willy Wonka in his purple velvety suit takes us all for a ride on his paddle steamer!

Who needs "Just Eat" as a sponsor, when we'll all look like umpa lumpas in our orange and chocolate brown away strips next season, maybe "a-cidre" cider could sponsor us also?

Anyone fancy a trip.....away?

17 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'm dissapointed that you are dissapinted.

Go neck a few pints to wash down all ninety of them acid trips and when your done knock up a design for next season's kit, good lad!

Jackson Pollock meets Umbro during a Hurricane whilst being attacked by that Norwich City away kit and the chocolate brown Coventry City one, whilst Willy Wonka in his purple velvety suit takes us all for a ride on his paddle steamer!

Who needs "Just Eat" as a sponsor, when we'll all look like umpa lumpas in our orange and chocolate brown away strips next season, maybe "a-cidre" cider could sponsor us also?

Anyone fancy a trip.....away?

I ******* love you! :lol:

On 24/03/2017 at 16:35, rynny said:

It was Gregory that wanted the purple. I remember an awful GK shirt that I don't think was ever worn by anyone too, including the playing staff.

On 3/24/2017 at 16:30, Millenniumram said:

Well about 4 managers have had it this season and failed, maybe we're down to Blaming the kit now?

Thank goodness Gary has listened to me. I said this back in September... 

On 9/25/2016 at 19:26, WestKentRam said:

Players or Manager? Neither. I blame the 'marine' training kit that is the same colour as the 3rd kit.

The second I saw NP etc wearing it as the official training kit I thought how are they going to command respect in that insipid colour. He should do a Sir Alex with the infamous grey kit blamed for Man U's poor form in 1996, with every match won after it was banned for the rest of the season.

Archived