Phone call from Gary Rowett

Ellafella

41 minutes ago, jono said:

I haven't had one and feel particularly upset especially as I had already renewed ! If Brian from Mumbai can be bothered to ring me about a car accident i haven't had then I would have thought even a prerecorded bit of Gary wouldn't have been too much to expect. 

Come to think of it, Gary's message does say something about not mentioning anything to that "barsteward Jono". Are you a barsteward Jono:mellow:? And have you ever knocked Gary Rowett's pint over? 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Simsy said:

What does he say on the pre recorded message?

Does he sound convincing? If so if Mel pulls his trigger happy finger he can join the ticket sales team!

Had a voicemail

I'm Gary Rowett. Hope you're going to be with us again next season, to renew your season ticket at the best price renew by Sunday April 2nd 4pm, hope to see you at Pride Park, Come on you Rams

Just now, David said:

Had a voicemail

I'm Gary Rowett. Hope you're going to be with us again next season, to renew your season ticket at the best price renew by Sunday April 2nd 4pm, hope to see you at Pride Park, Come on you Rams

Different from mine. He was very confrontational, called me a "part time prlck" for not renewing and said if I didn't he would wait for me outside the ground after the QPR game.

*legal disclaimer* all or some of the above is a work of fiction. Already renewed fam.

12 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

I had one tonight. He didn't sound overly enthralled, poor Gary. He sounded like the microphone was on the other side of the room. Wonder what they did with all the spare Stevie Mac recordings, piled up in the corner of a dusty Moor Farm cupboard.

Keeping them for next season ?

1 hour ago, Chris Mills said:

Don't ask for much do you?!

What? A pre-recorded message saying "thanks for renewing, looking forward to next season" No, I don't think it's much to be honest.

Surely you should show the same level of customer service to people who renew early as you do to the ones who renew later or not at all?

Not a big deal either way though tbf!

3 minutes ago, The 1884 Group said:

What? A pre-recorded message saying "thanks for renewing, looking forward to next season" No, I don't think it's much to be honest.

Surely you should show the same level of customer service to people who renew early as you do to the ones who renew later or not at all?

Not a big deal either way though tbf!

Correct.

18 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

I received a nice thank from the young lady in the ticket office!

We received a "Eddie, why are you still a half-fan?" call from the ticket office.

I don't start my new job for another 3 weeks.

Ironically just put the phone down from renewing and the Gary call came through. Hope his team talks are more enthusiastic....

Does anyone else get annoyed by how much waffle you have to listen to before you actually manage to speak to someone on the 0871 number?. I know the club are trying to make the call as long as possible to maximise revenue but come on, the wait is taking the pi** and does the person need to speak so slowly....

10 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Sorry, I'll leave obscure lyrics to Inverurie from now on!

"Send me money, send me green, heaven you shall meet.

Make a contribution and you'll get a better seat."

It could almost be someone touting for season tickets, but it's not, of course.

32 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

Ironically just put the phone down from renewing and the Gary call came through. Hope his team talks are more enthusiastic....

Does anyone else get annoyed by how much waffle you have to listen to before you actually manage to speak to someone on the 0871 number?. I know the club are trying to make the call as long as possible to maximise revenue but come on, the wait is taking the pi** and does the person need to speak so slowly....

I hate all the waffle on the 0871 numbers too. It costs me a fortune before I can even ask her what she's wearing 

Archived