Vardy

TheresOnlyWanChope

Below is a picture of a **** on Suarez's level. ***** have a secret **** code so they can identify each other's sausageishness on the football pitch. Namely a stupid blue wrist/hand wrap.

But something about the picture below had me wondering. 

2EE3332100000578-0-image-a-3_14491403124

How do you headbutt a **** with such a big chin? 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
20 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

That stank as well - didn't Sheff Utd want a points deduction so that they would still be in prem, but in the end West Ham made some sort of "ex-gratia" payment to them whilst the Prem league/EFL looked on? So no admission of any wrong doing by anyone and no in-depth investigation? Maybe I've got the details wrong and the payment was ordered by the league but it seemed pretty shady at the time.

But yeah you're right about us - given that Glick et al made such a hoo-hah about being within the limits.

Its West Ham of course.....they who can do no wrong.

Sith Happens
12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I seem to remember there was a "delay" until after the fixtures had been announced, and then it would be to late to change them and have shef utd back in because that would be "unfair on the fans"

ha probably....while they cooked up handing over a brand new stadium for peanuts too

On 15/03/2017 at 09:31, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I give him a pass for last night as it was all in service of getting one of the most odious little turds in football sent off. I find it hard to truly articulate how much I detest Samir Nasri without triggering the profanity filter.

What's wrong with Nasri? Genuine question

Sith Happens
21 hours ago, HantsRam said:

In the news today as he needs extra security for himself and family having received death threats over the ranieri sacking.

Whilst I m no fan of his, this seems a very sinister development. 

The thing is in reality these are probably from 45 year old saddos who still live at home and have 20 day old y fronts on...but you can't ignore it. There should be an identification system for everyone using social media. Anyone posting anything like this should be found, charged and then have whatever they have threatened to do done to them.

Just now, Paul71 said:

The thing is in reality these are probably from 45 year old saddos who still live at home and have 20 day old y fronts on...but you can't ignore it. There should be an identification system for everyone using social media. Anyone posting anything like this should be found, charged and then have whatever they have threatened to do done to them.

Or even 20 yo saddos with 45 day old y fronts on........

Have you met Hants junior......:lol:

Archived