Season Ticket Sales

YouRams

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

renewed today .. but bloomin eck ! .. I thought I'd do it on the phone on principle.. we don't speak to people often enough these days ! .. endless recorded message before you get to press the option button and all at 13p a minute ! and then you are on hold being told how important you are .. you bet I am if you charge me £ 7.80 an hour to hang on ! I gave up after another 2 minutes and decided I'd do it online as I thought paying money when all you want to do is buy something strikes me as a bit offside.

Then on the website .. well finally found it all and did the deed but isn't our webpage tacky .. all those ads bouncing around, scattered set ups and menus, then the changing picture bits .. what a pain.  I know nothing about web design but who ever did ours is the sort of person that thinks you can use a pair of pliers to remove a cylinder head

Then, even though I paid by debit card I was charged another £1.50 on top of the early bird price quoted on my renewal but decided to let the club keep it rather than spend another lot of 13p a minute having a moan. :blink:

46 minutes ago, jono said:

Then on the website .. well finally found it all and did the deed but isn't our webpage tacky .. all those ads bouncing around, scattered set ups and menus, then the changing picture bits .. what a pain.  I know nothing about web design but who ever did ours is the sort of person that thinks you can use a pair of pliers to remove a cylinder head

At the moment the website is a service provided by the EFL. If you go to a lot of other football league club websites they are basically the same just re branded with club colours and logo.

As of summer this year though we should be launching our new one with our own digital partner this time. Hopefully will make it easier to navigate next year!

1 hour ago, GenBr said:

At the moment the website is a service provided by the EFL. If you go to a lot of other football league club websites they are basically the same just re branded with club colours and logo.

As of summer this year though we should be launching our new one with our own digital partner this time. Hopefully will make it easier to navigate next year!

Isn't the ticketing page our own design through wearederby.com?

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, jono said:

renewed today .. but bloomin eck ! .. I thought I'd do it on the phone on principle.. we don't speak to people often enough these days ! .. endless recorded message before you get to press the option button and all at 13p a minute ! and then you are on hold being told how important you are .. you bet I am if you charge me £ 7.80 an hour to hang on ! I gave up after another 2 minutes and decided I'd do it online as I thought paying money when all you want to do is buy something strikes me as a bit offside.

Then, even though I paid by debit card I was charged another £1.50 on top of the early bird price quoted on my renewal but decided to let the club keep it rather than spend another lot of 13p a minute having a moan. :blink:

If you do a search on say no to 0870 I think there is a normal landline number you can call.

0870 numbers are shocking, but the reason businesses use them is they get a percentage of the call cost.

Can't order mine as the server is off:

"500 - Internal server error.

There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

something wrong with the IIS....for those that do MS Windows talk (yawn)

On 3/13/2017 at 15:30, Ashz09 said:

I've renewed along with my Son and Father.. Unfortunately it's only because most Saturdays will be boring without Football.. Even though I'm getting ever so used to failing every season now it's becoming a habit.

My partner hates me coming home when Derby lose or draw and unfortunately it's most games now!

I used to feel like this after playing golf.

I then decided to lower my expectations, and try and enjoy the game.

It worked, I now love every game I play, and to my great surprise my results have improved dramatically.

On 20/03/2017 at 18:45, Paul71 said:

If you do a search on say no to 0870 I think there is a normal landline number you can call.

0870 numbers are shocking, but the reason businesses use them is they get a percentage of the call cost.

Tried the landline number but a recording told me to ring the 0871 number. :angry:

Renewed. 

COYR!!!!!

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

Tried the landline number but a recording told me to ring the 0871 number. :angry:

Renewed. 

COYR!!!!!

Boo!!!, at the number not you renewing :)

That's the spirit. The days of clichees are over, the days of science behind us, the days of the PE teacher are forgotten in the mists of time ( about 20 games ago ) Even the second coming of the Mac is but a distant memory

It is the dawning of the age of the Gaz. We will have a wardrobe, who will be the lion ? ....votes for the witch role can be sent on a postcard anonymously. 

COYR 

Archived