Warburton

Belle vue ram

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Was sent for one of them in my basic training Hants.... 

Talking of basic training...( Im going to turn into me Grandad now for a minute)..they should send our lot down to Lympstone for a couple of months and threaten them with another month every time they put in a poor effortless gutless performance...

Ive not used this word for a while but its Cack.... Effin Pink, Yellow, Blue Bentleys in the car park...fancy dan boots...puffy hair do,s.... Weve created this ourselves really.... I think im more disilliusioned with football than ever... 

I can remember grumpy owd people saying the same about Gladys's white boots. And don't get me started on those Saabs.....

Just now, StockholmRam said:

Was sent for one of them in my basic training Hants.... 

Talking of basic training...( Im going to turn into me Grandad now for a minute)..they should send our lot down to Lympstone for a couple of months and threaten them with another month every time they put in a poor effortless gutless performance...

Ive not used this word for a while but its Cack.... Effin Pink, Yellow, Blue Bentleys in the car park...fancy dan boots...puffy hair do,s.... Weve created this ourselves really.... I think im more disilliusioned with football than ever... 

Pre season should get them running up and down the chevin in the big heavy boots before they're allowed balls.

There's no sense of people striving to accomplish against the odds. I'm sure that's not wholly accurate but the ever increasing sense of entitlement becomes very wearing. 

9 hours ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

He didn't sign any of those players. Part of the reason he left was because he didn't have any say over signings. Brentford have a stats-based approach to signing players. (See Moneyball)

He did it was the change in recruitment policy that made him leave.

We both have hired good managers but maybe we should of hired the opposite- Rowett is an overachiever and has experience with Birmingham of making teams competitive again but Warburton plays pretty attacking football you would presume is the Derby Way.

I still don't get why Warburton has agreed to go there. However I think its a great day for both Derby and Forest fans.

The only problems for both managers are for us- will Mel be ok with Rowetts style of play.

and for them- will fridgey clash with Warburton over transfers.

Archived