Warburton

Belle vue ram

3 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Rowett vs Warburton on Saturday would be one for the neutrals. First games in charge, massive local Derby, both wanted by both sets of fans. All about pride and raw motivation ability - bragging rights for the next proper encounter when each manager will have had time to mould their own squad and philosophy.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cosmic said:

Rowett vs Warburton on Saturday would be one for the neutrals. First games in charge, massive local Derby, both wanted by both sets of fans. All about pride and raw motivation ability - bragging rights for the next proper encounter when each manager will have had time to mould their own squad and philosophy.

and SKY kicking themselves for not scheduling it in!

20 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Fridgey is so easily baited. We look all set tto appoint a new manager and have clearly moved now so that our number one choice didn't go elsewhere. That hadn't occurred to him before, but now it's been pointed out he leaps into action. I would be disappointed if Warburton goes to the gumps as he's too good for them, but sadly it doesn't look as if he'll be heading to the Norfolk Broads. Perhaps he'll be forced to wait for a legal settlement with Rangers?

12 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

I am an overated old man.... we stick together!

Like the losing racehorse.

Pas de cheval, beaucoup de glue.

He likes a club with interfering owners and behind the scene issues, doesnt he? 

Brentford, Rangers, Forest. Never a dull moment, perhaps he is nailed on for Pride Park on 6 months time. Bet he likes the look of Coventry.......

Warburton 100 percent no for me, Rowett would be my choice, as I have said before Mac came back, but whoever gets the job will need time, not 5 months like Mac had, not 6 months like Clement had but a 2 year plan, because who ever gets the job will need time to rebuild, just don't think Mel will give anyone time, as Mel knows as much about football, as I know about business. Running football clubs and business are not and never will be the same, a successful business man does not always make a good chairmen.

Just now, HantsRam said:

Could you just pop by the stores for a long weight on your way:lol:

Was sent for one of them in my basic training Hants.... 

Talking of basic training...( Im going to turn into me Grandad now for a minute)..they should send our lot down to Lympstone for a couple of months and threaten them with another month every time they put in a poor effortless gutless performance...

Ive not used this word for a while but its Cack.... Effin Pink, Yellow, Blue Bentleys in the car park...fancy dan boots...puffy hair do,s.... Weve created this ourselves really.... I think im more disilliusioned with football than ever... 

2 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Was sent for one of them in my basic training Hants.... 

Talking of basic training...( Im going to turn into me Grandad now for a minute)..they should send our lot down to Lympstone for a couple of months and threaten them with another month every time they put in a poor effortless gutless performance...

Ive not used this word for a while but its Cack.... Effin Pink, Yellow, Blue Bentleys in the car park...fancy dan boots...puffy hair do,s.... Weve created this ourselves really.... I think im more disilliusioned with football than ever... 

I'd make em all wear black boots, and earn the right to go multi coloured.

No beards either, and buzz cuts all round.

8 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'd make em all wear black boots, and earn the right to go multi coloured.

No beards either, and buzz cuts all round.

My young un just had his first boots... black.

" you can have whatever colour you want when youve signed for Barcelona" says I... Got a right grumpy look!!!

Archived