Where's Eddie?

North East Ram

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Serious question; where's Eddie these days? Quite miss his slant on things Derby and Belgium.

I'm in Brighton, drowning my sorrows on my second Chimay Blue of the day.

In addition, I have been doing a couple of courses, swotting up for an interview on Monday.

11 minutes ago, eddie said:

I'm in Brighton, drowning my sorrows on my second Chimay Blue of the day.

In addition, I have been doing a couple of courses, swotting up for an interview on Monday.

hope it's something right up your street Eddie me owd. I'd hate to think of you just getting something for the sake of working, considering your skill level.

21 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

hope it's something right up your street Eddie me owd. I'd hate to think of you just getting something for the sake of working, considering your skill level.

The latter, I am afraid, but I shall give it my all if I get the position. There is always the possibility of getting a position more suited to my skill set once I have my foot in the door (perhaps)

1 hour ago, eddie said:

The latter, I am afraid, but I shall give it my all if I get the position. There is always the possibility of getting a position more suited to my skill set once I have my foot in the door (perhaps)

all the best mate. I have been in that boat, albeit maybe not prejudiced by senior status, but I've done the £10ph temp job to get the foot in the door a couple of times.

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Good luck,great attitude.

2 hours ago, eddie said:

Good luck, and dont forget to ask if they want fries with it. Youll be fine.

3 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Good luck, and dont forget to ask if they want fries with it. Youll be fine.

Now that's something I am not qualified to do.

On 11/03/2017 at 17:59, Wolfie20 said:

Waiting for SM to get the boot so could be a while before he's back

I'm sure he's back now...

(no, I haven't checked)

Archived