Happy birthday

DEL

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

To @angieram have a good un for this Sunday. (also my birthday too) ?

Thanks DEL - you have a great one too.

It's a rather special day for me as I  turn the big 6-0. Consequently we are away on holiday and missing tonight's and next week's matches. Sat in a pub watching the performance tonight was a bit of a dampener, but at least I'll be sat on a sunny beach tomorrow. 

Just feel for everyone else at the match tonight and probably still making their way home.

9 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

To @angieram have a good un for this Sunday. (also my birthday too) ?

8 hours ago, angieram said:

It's a rather special day for me as I  turn the big 6-0. Consequently we are away on holiday and missing tonight's and next week's matches. Sat in a pub watching the performance tonight was a bit of a dampener, but at least I'll be sat on a sunny beach tomorrow. 

Just feel for everyone else at the match tonight and probably still making their way home.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Mine today too. Happy birthday to us all ??

Have a great day the lot on yer......????????

10 hours ago, angieram said:

Its been a long time since I saw a resounding 6-0 win :ph34r:

Happy Birthday @angieram, @Derby_EnglandLoyal and @Wolfie, hope you all have a lovely day :thumbsup:

Archived