Will McClaren be here next season?

Kernow

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Grantona said:

Ask any Watford fan.......Dyche did a very good job at Vicarage Road with the lowest budget in the division at the time.

Dyche is exactly the sort of manager this club is crying out for, but he would never come here under the current regime. He is way too high profile for our chairmans ego to cope with. Also, he wouldn't be bossed around by a clueless **** like Morris and wouldn't accept being told what players to buy by some DOF. 

Rowett is about as good as we can get right now which is a sad indictment of our club and the current owner. 

1 hour ago, CumbrianRam said:

Agreed, much younger, vibrant side needed.

Callum Guy or Tim Elsnik. 

1 hour ago, valleyram said:

Ur simply clueless 

great supporter u 

great to get behind ur team eh 

No that's you that are clueless. ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2017 at 16:28, Reithe glas said:

Again with the Chris Martin s##t. Chris Martin will not transform this team. Nor will Craig Forsyth who has been elevated way beyond his ability by some just because he's out injured. Martin hasn't done it for us in 2 years. Despite Pearson's style or personality there's a reason he ditched Martin and I don't believe it was all down to formations or tactics. Martin is well down the pecking order of strikers in this division now. Also, he's slow and has questionable fitness, that's why the Fulham manager said they'd be sending him back in better condition. I get why people like him but I reckon he'd fit in perfectly to this team at the moment, bang average and going nowhere fast.

Oh dear...best left full-back in the Championship; the stats support this and although not a demonstrative player, his presence back in the side will be a palpable improvement. 

Archived