Barcelona/PSG

TheresOnlyWanChope

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I see stuff like this part of me thinks that football is 100% manufactured, and stage managed like WWE and they've got the whole world fooled.

How can a team play as well as PSG in one game and then play as badly as that in another just two weeks later against the same players?

How can the supposed best officials in Europe make such errors?

Must all be orchestrated by someone, somewhere.

Just now, JoetheRam said:

Whenever I see stuff like this part of me thinks that football is 100% manufactured, and stage managed like WWE and they've got the whole world fooled.

How can a team play as well as PSG in one game and then play as badly as that in another just two weeks later against the same players?

Shows the influence of small margins, pure luck, dedication, confidence and everything in between I guess! 

If it's manufactured by God, then God unfortunately does not support Derby

23 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Same applies for Barcelona. They were diobolical in the first-leg losing 4-0, only to beat the same opponent 6-1 a few weeks later. PSG's tactics were awful this game and they capitulated.

I thought both penalties were penalties. I actually thought Neymar should have had a penalty in the first-half too and was more obvious than the Suarez one.

Are you ******* kidding?

Suarez dived. Should have got his second yellow for simulation, unpinned his stupid ears, took off his Vardy wrist strap and ****** off somewhere else for good. Nasty, racist, cheating, biting ****.

Muzzle him.

6 minutes ago, Norman said:

Are you ******* kidding?

Suarez dived. Should have got his second yellow for simulation, unpinned his stupid ears, took off his Vardy wrist strap and ****** off somewhere else for good. Nasty, racist, cheating, biting ****.

Muzzle him.

He was booked for diving. As for the penalty, he was grabbed by Marquinos from behind, their legs collided and he went down. You see them given all the time and the defender was the wrong side and not looking at the ball.

Stupid as Suarez was never going to reach the ball, the goalkeeper would have had it.

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Cavani- the biggest bottle job of all time. Used to be so clinical at Napoli but now he misses so many golden chances

Must be a close one with Higuain. 

I thought Di Maria's one on one was easier. He could have played it sideways for an easy tap-in.

7 hours ago, Norman said:

Are you ******* kidding?

Muzzle him.

I spy a Suarez fan

I don't really think Barca even played that well. First two goals were given to them, dodgy penalty, great free kick, dodgier penalty then aimless punt into the box.

Despite that they did somehow deserve it for how poor PSG were. And because PSG have suddenly started officially calling themselves Paris to make themselves more marketable.

Great that Barcelona now have a record equal to that of the mighty Dunfermline and others in coming from 4 down in Europe though...

Didn't watch the game. Just seen all the tweets last night in utter disbelief at what happened and praising Barca.

I'm in utter disbelief anyone can call it the greatest comeback ever when one of the goals came from a disgusting dive from Suarez for the penalty. 

PSG bottle job aside you can't just ignore that, so frustrating to see world class players blatantly cheat. 

Retrospective lengthy bans for diving desperately needed. 

Replace that penalty with any other goal and you have the greatest comeback ever. 

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I thought both penalties were penalties. I actually thought Neymar should have had a penalty in the first-half too and was more obvious than the Suarez one.

Seriously? Please tell me what you see here to award a penalty

The way he holds his neck like he's just been chocked is disgusting when a arm brushed him being taken away.

Marquinhos knew it was a danger the arm being there and took it away. 

Archived