Why that username?

David

Nothing exciting to it really. My actual name is Steven. The How Hard part is supposed to be a play on words of our ex player Stevie Howard. My intention was to have the username Stevie How Hard? but somehow ended up with 3 exclamation marks instead of question mark. Can only assume that I must have signed up when I was a bit worse for wear. Any chance of dropping these exclamation marks please @David?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, steve brummie said:

Yam Yam thank you Mam!

If I moved to Wales it'd be a toss up between TaffyRam or, a few yards into Anglesey..

Llanfairpwllgwyngllgogerychwyrndrobwill-llantysiliogogogochRam!

Even the Welsh call it Llanfair PG..

10488175.jpg

4 hours ago, Steve How Hard!!! said:

Nothing exciting to it really. My actual name is Steven. The How Hard part is supposed to be a play on words of our ex player Stevie Howard. My intention was to have the username Stevie How Hard? but somehow ended up with 3 exclamation marks instead of question mark. Can only assume that I must have signed up when I was a bit worse for wear. Any chance of dropping these exclamation marks please @David?

Sure, once I remove them you will have to use the new username to login, let me know you've seen this and I'll remove them

18 minutes ago, philmycock said:

My mate rang our local pub up (whilst he and the rest of us were all propping up the bar) and asked the barman if there was a Mr Mycock in the bar, first name Phil. Said barman then shouted across the pub "Feel my c0ck anyone?", how we laughed.

I once got the barmaid in the old O'Neill's bar to fall for the Amanda Huginkiss one. 

Archived