Why that username?

Day

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, steve brummie said:

I don't live in Birmingham, I was born in London, stayed around Burton and Swad area until I was 30 then moved to the Black Country, a good 300 yards from the Birmingham border.

I didn't want to show off by calling myself Stephen YamYam, hence the user name.

Surely YamYamRammyLambyDingDong would be the obvious choice.

My name is Richard, but I think that only my mum uses the full version (I've heard dick used a few times but I don't know why). I moved out to Spain in '97, so it seemed like a good way of letting everyone know who and where I am.

As for the avatar, that reminds me that no matter how bad things are on the pitch they could be sooooooo much worse (I couldn't find a photo of him in a Derby shirt, thank God).

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

My name is Richard, but I think that only my mum uses the full version (I've heard dick used a few times but I don't know why). I moved out to Spain in '97, so it seemed like a good way of letting everyone know who and where I am.

As for the avatar, that reminds me that no matter how bad things are on the pitch they could be sooooooo much worse (I couldn't find a photo of him in a Derby shirt, thank God).

30ljkmh.jpg

Hey presto! :mellow:

1 of 4 family members who are season ticket holders or 1out of 4 people who suffer mental health problems in their life time, let others to decide which. Avatar is a hazard warning label describing me, ginger haired, hot tempered with a short fuse likely to explode.

Archived