Pie Eating Betting Scandal.

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Just shows how daft betting on anything has got. If the bookies are stupid enough to play along with it and offer odds, they deserve to get their fingers burned.

True, they do all they can to entice you in with "amazing" offers which you then can't have has cash only more "free" bets. F*** them all, they deserve to be done over if they're going to offer such easily manipulative bets. They only offered this market 'cause of how the fella looks, why should he take the ridicule lying down? 

They'll complain, and the FA will protect them because of sponsorship blah blah blah.

18 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Wonder what kind of pie it was?

Be something southern and posh like Chicken and Quinoa.

I know you shouldn't judge someone by their appearance but something tells me it wasn't 

11 minutes ago, David said:

FA are apparently set to investigate. 

Nice bit of promo for Sun Bets, you see these kind of strange bets on Paddy Power all the time but they never happen

They introduced a blanket ban on any kind of betting within the game, so I know it won't, but I'd love for them to let this slide. Bet was on him eating something, unrelated to the match. Bookies deserve having their pants pulled down over this. 

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

He knew exactly what he was doing. He is playing innocent now but I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that he sent is brother in law down the bookies and put £250 on it.

Only £250? 

Somebody's a five figure sum betting on it!  It needs investigating at the very least. 

Meanwhile SunSport (who I'd never heard of before) get a huge amount of publicity.

I know it may be seen as PC gone mad & the guy looks like he can take a joke but could soemone have been in bother for offering this bet? - along the lines of: this guy's fat, so lets laugh at him and see if he stuffs his face?

If he was black, would they offer odds on him eating a banana?

Archived