Fastest Ram you have ever seen?

oldtimeram

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Yeah - his fault. If he'd missed that we might have lost and would never have been saddled with the worst PL points total in history, by a mile. :(

Being a 15 year old lad at the time I quite enjoyed that season... there was something quite liberating going to a game knowing you were going to lose and enjoying the football the opposition played (we didn't really play much!) and that day at Wembley is still the best day of my life.

Theo Robinson and Jordan Ibe were way quicker than deano sturridge, lee morris or anyone else thats get mentioned.

I once saw Theo whack the ball from outside his own area, by the time the defender on the half way line had brought it down and was about to apply his 2nd touch, Theo was rushing in to close down the ball.

I'm with jaegerbob on Jordan Ibe .. if we are allowed to include loanees. ?

I remember his first appearance ... seriously quick and with the ball at his feet - just when you thought .. "he's a quick lad", he'd press the peddle, the afterburners lit up. and gone in a millisecond. Great stuff ......when he could remember to look up. !

It isn't just speed though is it ? its change of pace. there's very fast and then ... pursuit mode

Archived