Travel lodge

Tommorow rams

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re the Fireplace Workshop - if you want to park there, don't get there early, as you get sent to park right at the back, so come home time, you have to sit and wait for all the cars in front of you to get out first. Best to arrive there fairy late on, and hope it isn't already full!

25 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

Re the Fireplace Workshop - if you want to park there, don't get there early, as you get sent to park right at the back, so come home time, you have to sit and wait for all the cars in front of you to get out first. Best to arrive there fairy late on, and hope it isn't already full!

I know had this problem twice always bin there there early never used to have this problem till this season that's why I'm looking for alternative parking as it also closing soon anyway anyone know if you can still use toys rus 

13 minutes ago, Tommorow rams said:

I know had this problem twice always bin there there early never used to have this problem till this season that's why I'm looking for alternative parking as it also closing soon anyway anyone know if you can still use toys rus 

Have you read the Fireplace thread! Just a thought as most if your questions are answered there.

1 hour ago, ramant62 said:

Thanks eddie, do you have to pay at reception desk and are there usually plenty of spaces to go around especially on Saturday games ? 

I pay at the machine just outside reception. Usually plenty of spaces up to 2:00 pm for Saturday games, but fewer in midweek.

1 hour ago, Tommorow rams said:

You can only use toys r us if you are an exsting permit holder

Archived