Cheers Mac

Angry Ram

45 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Right oh.

1st we'd have had to beat Leicester, which we couldn't do at home. Then Millwall who have just put out Leicester. You're living in cloud cuckooland mate.

I knew ya would... 

Pass me another beer @i-Ram I will set a course for the promised land.. It's a slow boat. :ph34r:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Good to see Lincoln put out their strongest team. I bet the winners of Millwall v Leicester get them next round. If Mac had done his job in the fourth round we would be beating 10 man Millwall by now, taking Lincoln to the cleaners in the Quarters and then we would have had a jolly good day out at Wembley in the Semis. McClaren! Utterly clueless.

Would that have been achieved by dominating Millwall with the superior skill and determination shown against Bristol and Cardiff? 

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Good to see Lincoln put out their strongest team. I bet the winners of Millwall v Leicester get them next round. If Mac had done his job in the fourth round we would be beating 10 man Millwall by now, taking Lincoln to the cleaners in the Quarters and then we would have had a jolly good day out at Wembley in the Semis. McClaren! Utterly clueless.

So what sort of team exactly did we put out against Leicester in the first leg ?

I do feel that playing an extra game has little bearing on the success/failure of the following game.

OK one or two players may get injured (Thorne) or a suspension but ultimately that's why you have a squad. 

Of course hindsight is wonderful but as we have seen that resting players doesn't make a difference, let's hope lessons are learnt for the future.

Archived