Cheers Mac

Angry Ram

2 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Should be on my way to London Bridge looking forward to a nice afternoon in Sarf London.

Instead I've been to bloody Waitrose. :angry::angry:

You could read a book and educate yourself a bit , perhaps one that explains the MANY ways teams can lose football matches

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I went into a Waitrose this week.

How the other half live, eh?

I've sold out myself in the past.

One day, when i was working in Bristol in 1985, I went into a wine bar.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Too busy watching Lincoln beat Burnley - giant killing!  

Good to see Lincoln put out their strongest team. I bet the winners of Millwall v Leicester get them next round. If Mac had done his job in the fourth round we would be beating 10 man Millwall by now, taking Lincoln to the cleaners in the Quarters and then we would have had a jolly good day out at Wembley in the Semis. McClaren! Utterly clueless.

30 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Good to see Lincoln put out their strongest team. I bet the winners of Millwall v Leicester get them next round. If Mac had done his job in the fourth round we would be beating 10 man Millwall by now, taking Lincoln to the cleaners in the Quarters and then we would have had a jolly good day out at Wembley in the Semis. McClaren! Utterly clueless.

Don't get me started on this. Even man city had a super powerful team playing at Huddersfield today, and last I checked they had title and champions league ambitions. Clueless implies too much clue !

41 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Right oh.

1st we'd have had to beat Leicester, which we couldn't do at home. Then Millwall who have just put out Leicester. You're living in cloud cuckooland mate.

This season above any in my (or pretty well anybody else's) lifetime demonstrates the complete unpredictability of the cup, and why it is still (in my mind) a wonderful competition.

I disagreed with us not playing our strongest (whatever that is) XI against Leicester, but it is still a stretch to say that we would now be in the sixth round if we had done.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Right oh.

1st we'd have had to beat Leicester, which we couldn't do at home. Then Millwall who have just put out Leicester. You're living in cloud cuckooland mate.

Not today mate.  I am out on AngryRams boat. 

34 minutes ago, eddie said:

This season above any in my (or pretty well anybody else's) lifetime demonstrates the complete unpredictability of the cup, and why it is still (in my mind) a wonderful competition.

I disagreed with us not playing our strongest (whatever that is) XI against Leicester, but it is still a stretch to say that we would now be in the sixth round if we had done.

Agreed but I would take 'stretch' against not playing today.

Shopping and fishing ain't what it's cracked up to be.. Well fishing was fun for a couple of hours.

Archived