dcfcfans first X1

hintonsboots

I wonder if we can put together a Forum starting X1 and subs bench, Manager and coaches. Unfortunately I will need to grab the left wing birth, with Roy Mac 5 and Toddy at centre back.

Quite like to see Tony Le Mesmer as the creator in midfield as he could be a Matt Le Tissier type, but Will Hughes hair will be in the mix.

Just a bit of fun to relieve the moaning and groaning. If successful we could play a charity game lol.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll gladly take on cf if you will sign me

My CV is playing that role in the Ilkeston junior rams for several years and I have dark hair like Chris Martin.

Sadly that's the only trait I share with him as I my style of play mostly involved running around like a madman seeing  very little of the ball and possessing an inate ability not to score.

Boycie

David.      Angry.    Rynny.    Hants

Curtains. 

Sage.       JoetheRam              

Radioactive                    Alpha. 

Mafiabob                             

That would be frightening.  

5 minutes ago, curtains said:

Boycie

David.      Angry.    Rynny.    Hants

Curtains. 

Sage.       JoetheRam              

Radioactive                    Alpha. 

Mafiabob                             

That would be frightening.  

433, mcclaren is that you?!

27 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I wonder if we can put together a Forum starting X1 and subs bench, Manager and coaches. Unfortunately I will need to grab the left wing birth, with Roy Mac 5 and Toddy at centre back.

Quite like to see Tony Le Mesmer as the creator in midfield as he could be a Matt Le Tissier type, but Will Hughes hair will be in the mix.

Just a bit of fun to relieve the moaning and groaning. If successful we could play a charity game lol.

I'm a bit useful as a holding player. 

Archived