Didn't want McClaren back and still don't want him

Curtains

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dcfc10 said:

U question him when he makes signing and in Jan he made 3 any better than we got I don't think so. u have to make the right signing to take us forward we was in or around top 6 now I think the season is over who's that down to the manager.  Yet again we are saying wait till next season I think  the championship is going to get tougher each season.

I wonder if he had his hands tied due to his predecessors blowing £40m on players. Just a thought.

10 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I wonder if he had his hands tied due to his predecessors blowing £40m on players. Just a thought.

Ins and outs dnt make 40m and didn't we put bids in Jan. not saying we ain't spent alot but when u bring in make sure there right players and we learn from our mistakes which we don't seem to do.

4 minutes ago, Dcfc10 said:

Ins and outs dnt make 40m and didn't we put bids in Jan. not saying we ain't spent alot but when u bring in make sure there right players and we learn from our mistakes which we don't seem to do.

Who has Mac bought in and what mistakes has he not learnt from?

If we werent scoring goals I would be worried, but we scored 6 goals in two games.

We had Hughes returning from injury, Bryson out injured and Johnson being punished for his petulance.

If Mac can sort out the defensive side of the game we are going in the right direction.

I would be pretty excited with a full pre-season under Mac with some Mel money to spend

4 minutes ago, steve brummie said:

Unpredictable

Entertaining

Exciting

Surprising

NADM (never a dull moment)

OK not promotion material, but you get your money's worth with Steve Mac's Rams!

Not many teams fit all five criteria.

Ram 4 life!???????????

Championship for life ?

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we werent scoring goals I would be worried, but we scored 6 goals in two games.

We had Hughes returning from injury, Bryson out injured and Johnson being punished for his petulance.

If Mac can sort out the defensive side of the game we are going in the right direction.

I would be pretty excited with a full pre-season under Mac with some Mel money to spend

'Carrying a knock' but equally, I don't think Mac would be so stupid as to bite his nose off to spite his face.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Who has Mac bought in and what mistakes has he not learnt from?

2 bench warmers and 1 for future wot ever that means because we need to improve team in Jan.not so much Mac the club as made mistakes and dnt learn from them.

50 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

So, let me get this straight. We just had an amazing spell where we beat teams back to back. We beat WBA, drew with Leicester, beat Norwich, smashed forest and beat reading! (Only a few of the games we played well in) 

And once we lose two games in a row you start criticising the manager??!?!? 

Give it a rest 

It's Curtains.

I agree with your sentiments, but you shouldn't be surprised that Mr Flip Flop has heel turned again.

no our players are just not as good as everybody thinks we are just a very average championship team with average championship players the only 4 players who are good enough for the prem is carson thorne hughes and ince! Bents in brilliant form but dont think he would manage in the prem anymore but bent is boarderline!

Just now, Derbylad92 said:
8 minutes ago, Dcfc10 said:

Ain't it is second honeymoon period with us 

no our players are just not as good as everybody thinks we are just a very average championship team with average championship players the only 4 players who are good enough for the prem is carson thorne hughes and ince! Bents in brilliant form but dont think would manage in the prem anymore but bent is boarderline!

You're asking for a sodding miracle to get in the playoffs you know? You do remember how badly we started?

We were in the top six on our BEST form. I tried to tell people to lower expectations because when bad form hits, and it always does, we'll sink very quickly. 

That's not to say we won't get back, but this was inevitable. 

Honestly, I despair. Have some of you never watched the game of football? This happens all the time, to every team in any league in any country. 

Just now, Tombo said:

You're asking for a sodding miracle to get in the playoffs you know? You do remember how badly we started?

We were in the top six on our BEST form. I tried to tell people to lower expectations because when bad form hits, and it always does, we'll sink very quickly. 

That's not to say we won't get back, but this was inevitable. 

Honestly, I despair. Have some of you never watched the game of football? This happens all the time, to every team in any league in any country. 

Didn't we get in there for a week not a miracle was it.

Archived