The Relegated 3

David

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite impressed with that bloke at Hull, so I hope he gets the luck a team needs in their position - I thought they were unlucky at Arsenal yesterday.

Ranieri, I like, got a lot of time for him, I just dislike some of his players, Leicester fans as a whole and Red Leicester cheese so I hope they are one to go down.

Palace, grounds a ****house, pain in the arse to get to from anywhere except Thornton Heath, Big Sam, their chairman...down you go hahaha.

Sunderland, got nothing against them really, same with Boro so they can sort it out for themselves for me.

I think its 14th down right now. I think its really hard to predict as no one is adrift. 

Love it to be Leicester and Bournemouth plus one....sadly I think both will be OK.

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

I'm quite impressed with that bloke at Hull, so I hope he gets the luck a team needs in their position - I thought they were unlucky at Arsenal yesterday.

If they do escape, Paul Merson and Phil Thompson should resign as 'pundits'. 

2 minutes ago, Highgate said:

If they do escape, Paul Merson and Phil Thompson should resign as 'pundits'. 

I don't know what they've said recently, I used to quite like Merson but that was 3 or 4 years ago, my tolerance for these people is diminishing by the week. Ian Wright, Gary Neville and Le Tiss are about the only ones that don't bring on my turrets these days.

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

I don't know what they've said recently, I used to quite like Merson but that was 3 or 4 years ago, my tolerance for these people is diminishing by the week. Ian Wright, Gary Neville and Le Tiss are about the only ones that don't bring on my turrets these days.

Agree. I've always liked Wrighty. But your turrets? Perhaps Tourette's?

Hopefully Sunderland. They're down there every single season and never really make an effort or show any signs of trying to push up the league. I'd rather be in the Championship than finish 17th every year and consider it a good season. They're the least deserving of the PL riches, I hope this year they lose their place. They better pray to god that Defoe stays fit, because if he doesn't they're done for this season.

Hull - I've been very impressed with their new manager, but the quality of the squad is just so bad. I can't see how he can possibly maintain their current form. When you can't even hang on to players like Livermore and Snodgrass, what hope do you have?

Palace - Fingers and toes crossed on this one. I'm fed up of big fat corrupt Sam and I hope Palace get shafted for making a cowardly appointment. They do have some good players though. If Benteke somehow wakes from his 2 year slumber their situation could change quickly, and the threat of a loss of earnings often manages to motivate even the sleepiest of strikers.

Sunderland - The club are essentially quadraspazzed on a life-glug and have been for a number of years. Surely it's better just to put them out of their misery? It might even be a fun novelty for Sunderland fans to witness their team win more than a couple of home games per season at Championship level? It seems to be one step forwards several somersaults back at the moment for the Mackems. A home tie against Southampton was an ideal opportunity to build on an important victory at Palace. That opportunity was flushed down the toilet. The squad is bad, and the manager is not nearly inspiring enough to drag them through.

10 hours ago, Anon said:

Hull - I've been very impressed with their new manager, but the quality of the squad is just so bad. I can't see how he can possibly maintain their current form. When you can't even hang on to players like Livermore and Snodgrass, what hope do you have?

Palace - Fingers and toes crossed on this one. I'm fed up of big fat corrupt Sam and I hope Palace get shafted for making a cowardly appointment. They do have some good players though. If Benteke somehow wakes from his 2 year slumber their situation could change quickly, and the threat of a loss of earnings often manages to motivate even the sleepiest of strikers.

Sunderland - The club are essentially quadraspazzed on a life-glug and have been for a number of years. Surely it's better just to put them out of their misery? It might even be a fun novelty for Sunderland fans to witness their team win more than a couple of home games per season at Championship level? It seems to be one step forwards several somersaults back at the moment for the Mackems. A home tie against Southampton was an ideal opportunity to build on an important victory at Palace. That opportunity was flushed down the toilet. The squad is bad, and the manager is not nearly inspiring enough to drag them through.

WTF!  Brilliant!

Archived