The news in the news

David

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, David said:

I stopped reading newspapers when I realised I'm reading what I saw on the internet yesterday. True you don't get to enjoy the morning glance at page 3 but look in the right places online and you will find far better.

I thought you'd received a caution about peeping into next doors bathroom window?

16 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I bloody hate the daily mail....and everybody who actually reads the rag.

And that's despite the fact that I'm ardently pro brexit and fairly anti liberal in many respects...so there.

All the newspapers have been dying on their arse circulation wise for years. BREXIT and Trump have been an absolute godsend for them.

They are never more than a couple of days away from a voucher for a free Mars bar or a frisbee taped to the cover.

Just wish the owner's name had to be included in the title, maybe then people would wake up a bit about agendas.

9 hours ago, ossieram said:

I stopped reading the sun after Murdoch sacked everyone and moved to Wapping with a new workforce in place and stopped reading the mirror after Piers Morgan endangered British troops lives by printing made up stories.

Will you stop reading the guardian when they sack everyone too and start using murdochs printing presses? 

Archived