TalkSport - Richard Keogh

Sith Happens

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, I said the same after watching him away at Mansfield the year he signed. Stand by it. I don't believe we will ever get promoted with him because the margins between winning and losing are so tight, and he always has a howler in him when the going gets tough. The only way we will get promoted with him would be if we were a record breaking Reading, or Newcastle under Hughton team. One that steamrolls the league. We aren't that team, and thus those margins will always be an issue. 

1 hour ago, TroyDyer said:

To be fair, I said the same after watching him away at Mansfield the year he signed. Stand by it. I don't believe we will ever get promoted with him because the margins between winning and losing are so tight, and he always has a howler in him when the going gets tough. The only way we will get promoted with him would be if we were a record breaking Reading, or Newcastle under Hughton team. One that steamrolls the league. We aren't that team, and thus those margins will always be an issue. 

He would walk into the starting X1 for Newcastle, Brighton and any of the other teams currently above us. If we don't get promoted it's most unlikely that it'll be down to Keogh..

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Is that a non-anagram,  of the sort that were once popular in Viz?

A bit like Henri lansbury = total c***womble :lol:

What's this c***womble I keep seeing referenced on here...is it Great Uncle Bulgaria flashing his nob on Wimbledon common in his spare time..

Lansbury? Nah, never liked that one...we don't want the diving cheating F***** long haired individual lol

1 hour ago, David said:

Agree or disagree the bloke is entitled to his opinion, it's not one I haven't heard before or agree with but thats football.

Yep you are right, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. So I suppose I'm entitled to my opinion that as a member of the journalistic profession he hasn't got a ******* clue what he is talking about.

1 hour ago, David said:

Agree or disagree the bloke is entitled to his opinion, it's not one I haven't heard before or agree with but thats football.

If he saw him play week in week out I would agree. But the moron has probably only seen him play 2 or 3 times this season.

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

Talking absolute *****. What can be expected from talk sport though, they did employ Stan Collymore.

Durham has had it in for Derby for years now, if all our players had the same desire as RK we would be a much better side. Durham needs to concentrate on his own desperate team . Most of the London football journalists are Hammers fans.

Just now, hintonsboots said:

Durham has had it in for Derby for years now, if all our players had the same desire as RK we would be a much better side. Durham needs to concentrate on his own desperate team . Most of the London football journalists are Hammers fans.

Keogh is a credit to his profession. After all the berating he received from the fans in 14/15 season he never let his head drop, he came back and proved all of his critics wrong. Keogh is one player that I don't think you can take from our side, his passing and dribbling out from the back is something that neither Shackell nor Pearce possess to the same level.

Ah Dullham. Say something controversial, alternate pitch between REALLY HIGH and realllllyyyyyyyy lowwwwww and attempt to make an incredibly misinformed point suddenly become valid. 

Its the same with the constant Arsenal features; knows he'll get bites from their whining fan base. 

Archived