Ex Rams Watch

whiteroseram

Inspired a little by @Nuwtflys post about James Bailey's move to Carlisle United thought we could have a topic to keep tabs on former Rams in general.

Feel free to post any transfers, big goals or "where are they now"s for all ex rams.

For example, I noticed Henrik Ojamaa is back in Scottish football on load to Dundee United. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lupoli was quality at times during the promotion season.

I remember the Colchester volley like yesterday, pure class. He was trying to get a move back here some years ago, but ended up at Sheffield United (I asked him on Twitter). Could have been a very good player, so many clubs and still not even 30. 

25 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

Not exactly an ex player, but Billy Davies been sounded out for the Rangers job. Apparently held talks twice over the past couple of weeks. 

When cars collide....

Hi Warburton's star is fading quite rapidly. Rangers were expected to be clear second as they have the second biggest budget, a lot less than Celtic but substantially more than Aberdeen.

I also think odious wee Billy is a great match for sevco. They can poison each other to their hearts content. <insert Yes, Celtic are just as bad caveat>

3 hours ago, Bridgford Ram said:

Hasn't Theo turned his back on Lincoln's FA Cup campaign to join Southend?

Well spotted I'd missed it but wiki tells me:

Robinson returned to EFL League One when he joined Southend United for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year contract on 31 January 2017

6 hours ago, whiteroseram said:

Well spotted I'd missed it but wiki tells me:

Robinson returned to EFL League One when he joined Southend United for an undisclosed fee on a two-and-a-half-year contract on 31 January 2017

1 goal in 14 league games in the 5th tier. 2.5 year deal because Brown watched him score a few in the FA Cup on the telly.

Kwame Thomas and Marcus Tudgay are looking a dangerous partnership!

Apparently MT has been taking some of the coaching sessions for the forwards, he's already moving into the Kevin Philips role. Based on the goals he's getting out of Thomas maybe we'll see him in our coaching staff one day haha  

Archived