Valentines Day

Tony Le Mesmer

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Been married 30 years come August, don't buy each other Birthday, Christmas or Valentines gifts.

Life is a piece of piss.. 

Only brought her flowers 4 times in all those years as well.. I must be doing something right :ph34r:

so what did you do wrong on them occasions?

18 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Been married 30 years come August, don't buy each other Birthday, Christmas or Valentines gifts.

Only brought her flowers 4 times in all those years as well.. I must be doing something right :ph34r:

It's your big pe.....rsonality 

54 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

We've agreed no cards or presents. This makes me nervous and I feel I ought to get a card just in case

We always do that and end up buying eachother a card.

We said it last year on our anniversary - we'd gone away for the weekend and the day before, whilst we were all shopping, in a moment of guilt I said to the girls just nip quickly and get an  anniversary card. Put it straight in my handbag, woke up next morningin the hotel room, anniversary day, thought damn, never wrote the card, snook it out my handbag, opened it, it said 'To Mum and Dad on Your Anniversary' FFS...

3 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Treat em mean and keep em keen.

I have neither bought nor received a Valentine's Day gift or card ever.

I buy the Memsahib flowers or little gifts now and again, and she has been known to buy me the occasional bottle of whisky.

It's a bit bad to have football on valentines day, especially with the Rams at home. 

Maybe be a romantic lunch date? Followed by a sheepshaggers Derby. 

Archived