Do you think Leicester will go down?

toddy

5 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Part 2. The desolation of Lineker.

Match of the day. Last day of the season. Leicester have been relegated.

During the highlights of Leicester's match a wailing is heard, then the shot cuts away from a stand full of grim faced fans who have given up "champions of england, you'll never sing that" to the motd studio where a sobbing lineker is disrobing himself and clinging to the table thing they have whilst the words "champions of england" coming out through the sobs as Alan shearer looks on baffled and Robbie savage trys to  bring it back to point by saying "Leicester never got relegated when I was there, I left for a bigger club, ask saw it, Birmingham"

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sooner this tinpot club get relegated the better. The bt wankfest is annoying. They are talking about Sevilla won't have experienced an atmosphere like they will at the king power. Yes the 3 year europa league winners in a row, regularly playing away to the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid every season but they won't have experienced an atmosphere like they will at Leicester :ermm:

11 minutes ago, McLovin said:

The sooner this tinpot club get relegated the better. The bt wankfest is annoying. They are talking about Sevilla won't have experienced an atmosphere like they will at the king power. Yes the 3 year europa league winners in a row, regularly playing away to the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid every season but they won't have experienced an atmosphere like they will at Leicester :ermm:

I once went to the crisp bowl (we drew nil nil if memory serves). I've experienced better atmospheres and I'm scarcely well travelled. 

Archived