After-Shave/Eau de Toillette (Fragrance)

Mostyn6

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like you're all drowning yourselves in the stuff with all these comments and reactions you're getting! :blink: Certainly would be attention grabbing. 

Pretty sure you're only supposed to wear enough for your missus to enjoy it when she gets close enough, not the bloke behind the bar when you lean in to order another WKD blue. ;)

On 07/02/2017 at 07:45, Chester40 said:

Not my scene at all but looked at this thread cos my mate who looks like Matt Le Tiss was wearing Creed yesterday. 

Not exaggerating it was like he turned up to work 3 stone lighter and having spent 10k on plastic surgery and dental work.

There was a ripple round the office and stunners were flocking over to smell him. He actually wore it out the night before but chose not to shower so as not to waste it!!

Women were talking about him in hushed tones like he'd won the lottery.

Extraordinary! 

Quality piss take.?

20 hours ago, cosmic said:

Sounds like you're all drowning yourselves in the stuff with all these comments and reactions you're getting! :blink: Certainly would be attention grabbing. 

Pretty sure you're only supposed to wear enough for your missus to enjoy it when she gets close enough, not the bloke behind the bar when you lean in to order another WKD blue. ;)

in my defence, the comments I received were after the customary "HI, nice to see you, how are you?"... hug with said WAGS of mates.

25 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

decided to treat myself to some Aventus Creed. Got a backdated payrise of 14p an hour, which over about 1500 hours covers this!! :lol: 

What's the verdict? I bought myself a tester just to see what the fuss was about .Also bought DIor Sauvage which I really like expensive thread this.

On 2/2/2017 at 21:27, Mostyn6 said:

Do you have a favourite sniff?

I've amassed quite a lot of fragrances over the last couple of years, and I prefer to wear some of the Davidoff and/or Mont Blanc fragrances.

Bought Mont Blanc Starwalker today for an everyday one. Pretty good. 

59 minutes ago, sage said:

Bought Mont Blanc Starwalker today for an everyday one. Pretty good. 

IMG_0188.thumb.JPG.1ac211d73db4b7b27140e60077881cf0.JPG

I think I've got three or four Mont Blanc on my shelf, all nice. The white bottle third left front row gets the most attention from the ladies ?

21 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

IMG_0188.thumb.JPG.1ac211d73db4b7b27140e60077881cf0.JPG

I think I've got three or four Mont Blanc on my shelf, all nice. The white bottle third left front row gets the most attention from the ladies ?

Which one gets you the most attention from the men?

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Which one gets you the most attention from the men?

there's a bottle at the back, shape of a head in profile, Kokorico by Jean Paul Gaultier. It smells a bit chocolatey. Men comment on it a lot.

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

there's a bottle at the back, shape of a head in profile, Kokorico by Jean Paul Gaultier. It smells a bit chocolatey. Men comment on it a lot.

I will get some for @Coconut  

Archived