Making a day of it(Deadline Day).

Coneheadjohn

Well,lads pretty rough at the minute so I'm off sorting him so,we're going to try and make a bit of an event of it.

Other 2 to school,dogs,gym any hospital stuff then I will get it on with food for me and Joel.

SSN,this forum,Twitter,emails from my brother.

We will probably enjoy it....anyone else?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

Well,lads pretty rough at the minute so I'm off sorting him so,we're going to try and make a bit of an event of it.

Other 2 to school,dogs,gym any hospital stuff then I will get it on with food for me and Joel.

SSN,this forum,Twitter,emails from my brother.

We will probably enjoy it....anyone else?

Good on yer mate ,hope it goes ok .

Im off today. Raining so the dog won't want to go out. Got some ironing to do Sky Sports News on and a pot full of tea. Picking daughter up from work at 5, call at the chippy on the way home, bottle of wine, listen to the match.....it's a hard life. 

13 minutes ago, MrsRam said:

Im off today. Raining so the dog won't want to go out. Got some ironing to do Sky Sports News on and a pot full of tea. Picking daughter up from work at 5, call at the chippy on the way home, bottle of wine, listen to the match.....it's a hard life. 

I've done some ironing too believe it or not.

Sounds like you've got a good day to me.

Back slowly recovering but I'm off on rest days before work anyway......So walked dog to stretch it out(back,not dog),got lad to his school bus and had some lunch...Then will be surfing these forums mostly for any last minute news on the transfer market...I.e the sudden return of the Messiah,when Fulham unexpectedly sign maradona after a time loop anomaly occurs near chicken cottage.

Then...pick lad up again,dog walk,tea then settled for the match on rd......

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Back slowly recovering but I'm off on rest days before work anyway......So walked dog to stretch it out(back,not dog),got lad to his school bus and had some lunch...Then will be surfing these forums mostly for any last minute news on the transfer market...I.e the sudden return of the Messiah,when Fulham unexpectedly sign maradona after a time loop anomaly.

Then...pick lad up again,dog walk,tea then settled for the match on rd......

I know I'm naive but I've not given up either.Come on Chrissy!

Archived