Sky set to lose Discovery channels

David

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife's head came off when she saw this. Don't know what she will do without say yes to the dress....

I reckon it will get sorted but I've been looking elsewhere already....reckon might switch to BT TV.

Discovery channel are dead to me, ever since they stopped being a 'proper' science-oriented broadcasting company and started showing their nonsensical conspiracy theory programs, alien abduction tripe, ghosts and Nazis. Most of the time they don't bother having subtitles anyway, so it's right out for us deafies.

17 hours ago, Paul71 said:

My wife's head came off when she saw this. Don't know what she will do without say yes to the dress....

I reckon it will get sorted but I've been looking elsewhere already....reckon might switch to BT TV.

I'm not your wife but I feel the same. Unfortunately we are not in a cable area. 

I need to know if all my recording of Say Yes To The Dress on my sky box will work after they pull Discovery. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask with my lack of understanding how the thing works :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I'm not your wife but I feel the same. Unfortunately we are not in a cable area. 

I need to know if all my recording of Say Yes To The Dress on my sky box will work after they pull Discovery. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask with my lack of understanding how the thing works :unsure:

Thats a good question, I would doubt they would work personally.

I still reckon some sort of 'deal' will be struck.

Archived