The Podcast

Loftyhites

Hi Everyone. Long time stalker and admirer of this forum but after being called out on the podcast, I felt - for my own sanity, that I had to confirm that I am not Alex's missus! Great podcast as always (despite the lack of a quiz) and I notice that Craig Ramage has not took up the challenge to create a quiz for Sportscene. Perhaps he's too busy researching Richard Keogh's face on google images.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mum doesn't have those glasses. Welcome to the forum Lofty, great to have such an avid fan on board. I'll need someone to sell my merch when my popularity supercedes that of the forum, I'll keep you in mind for this prestigious role.

The day that Daveo has to record and leave his listening post, the quiz shall strike again. One day. 

With your growing quiz show presenting skills - I predict that you will become the new Ben Shepherd! And, on that day, I will gladly promote your merch. I'm just pleased that people won't approach me in the street to ask me if I am Alex's missus or mum! ?Thanks for the welcome and keep up the great podcast work, guys.

Although I used to have long hair and wear a bit of eye-liner in the early nineties, I can definitely confirm that I am not Alex's mum, sister, auntie or any other female affiliated relation to Alex. I will immediately put birth certificate, passport details, dental records and a utilities bill in the post to confirm this. 

19 hours ago, Loftyhites said:

Hi Everyone. Long time stalker and admirer of this forum but after being called out on the podcast, I felt - for my own sanity, that I had to confirm that I am not Alex's missus! Great podcast as always (despite the lack of a quiz) and I notice that Craig Ramage has not took up the challenge to create a quiz for Sportscene. Perhaps he's too busy researching Richard Keogh's face on google images.

Nothing at all wrong with being a stalker on this forum. I've read many posts where I've wished the poster had kept the thoughts to themselves (thank God the Chrissie Martin transfer repetition thread has been locked). Welcome to the forum, even if you are Alex's dad.

Archived