Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be for me ! In the current system and the way it works , I think recruiting a strong centre forward who can play with his back to goal is more vital , Polter at QPR would be ideal . Then it would free up Vydra to play in a inside wide forward position probably from the right ! 

42 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Anyone done a song for him yet?

Uh uh-oh uh-oh uh-oh oh oh oh oh oh yanic wildshit oh oh oh  yanic wildsh-oh oh oh uh-oh uh-oh uh-oh oh oh oh oh oh yanic wildshit oh oh oh uh-oh uh-oh

summat like that uh oh oh oh

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Jamie Vardy was playing for Fleetwood Town 3 years ago, doesn't mean he was average, he just wasn't discovered.

Andre Grey played for Luton just over a year ago, doesn't mean he was average, just that he hadn't been discovered by the big clubs.

David Beckham went on loan to Preston, it didn't mean he was average....and so on and so forth.

Just because Wildschutt plays for Wigan, it doesn't mean he is average.

Fact.

For every Vardy or Gray there are 20 similar signings who fail...a Liam Dickinson, Dave Martin or Michael Jacobs.

i don't mind buying for the future as long as it's not at the expense of buying for the current.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Jamie Vardy was playing for Fleetwood Town 3 years ago, doesn't mean he was average, he just wasn't discovered.

Andre Grey played for Luton just over a year ago, doesn't mean he was average, just that he hadn't been discovered by the big clubs.

David Beckham went on loan to Preston, it didn't mean he was average....and so on and so forth.

Just because Wildschutt plays for Wigan, it doesn't mean he is average.

Fact.

Did Leicester know Vardy was still playing for Fleetwood after they signed him?

Did Burnley/Brentford know about Grey?

:ph34r:

12 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Yet still a fact... review the guys stats and come back. You are clearly an armchair football fan... ever played? Have any ambition?..., probably not eh chap...

It's a good job Clough didn't think that Roy Mac was average and that was why he was playing for Tranmere. 

I saw Wigan a couple of weeks ago and the only person that stood out on either side was some nippy little midfielder of theirs. 

I am not sure what my ambition has to do with it - you don't seem to think footballers should have any, so why should anyone else?

13 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's a good job Clough didn't think that Roy Mac was average and that was why he was playing for Tranmere. 

I saw Wigan a couple of weeks ago and the only person that stood out on either side was some nippy little midfielder of theirs. 

I am not sure what my ambition has to do with it - you don't seem to think footballers should have any, so why should anyone else?

Oh my god.... welcome to the future... clough omg it was how many years ago? 40+... 1 player had a good game and we should sign him? Thank god you are not a scout.... footballers should have ambition but as link this guy you may as well link many many more - pointless

12 minutes ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Oh my god.... welcome to the future... clough omg it was how many years ago? 40+... 1 player had a good game and we should sign him? Thank god you are not a scout.... footballers should have ambition but as link this guy you may as well link many many more - pointless

I didn't say we should sign him. I said one player, whose name I don't know, played well. But let's not let that get in the way of a frothing good rant.

The point about Roy Mac was just to show that players do, from time to time, move up the ladder to better clubs. Perhaps Ian Rush should have stayed at 3rd division Chester or Gareth Bale at 2nd division Southampton, after all, they were playing for those clubs, so that must have been their level. 'Fact'

look at Jamie "have you eye out with that chin" Vardy?

I've nothing against the odd choice player from a lower division, the odd rough diamond from the scottish leagues.

I remember fans being very upset when Nigel was looking at Adam Le Fondre at Rotherham and went on to a decent career.

I don't necessarily think we need this player, we need a right back and perhaps a target man, but the club they're at shouldn't disqualify. 

2 hours ago, Sir Ramalot said:

Remember the Jewell he signed everybody that said they were a footballer!

Archived