You wouldn't put Apple on your pizza

David

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

North Staffordshire oatcakes are only acceptable when they've been lightly grilled (still soft) and wrapped round a well done rasher of back bacon with melted mature cheese.

Any other method of consuming them is wrong.

Its like a wrap for men....

reminds me of my days at JCB.

It's probably been 3 years since my last oatcake! Oh how I miss them!

Ham, pineapple and mushroom pizza is my pizza heaven. 

For some reason I find the idea of chicken on pizza repulsive, it's just stomach churning. If you gave me a pizza with chicken and chorizo on and said I'd have to sit there until I'd eaten it (like the did at infant school) I'd be there forever :(

8 hours ago, Srg said:

How? It's literally impossible.

Unless you hate cheese... in which case you're beyond help anyway.

I do hate cheese.

Plenty of people I know don't like cheese but like pizza. At least I'm consistent.

10 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Ham, pineapple and mushroom pizza is my pizza heaven. 

For some reason I find the idea of chicken on pizza repulsive, it's just stomach churning. If you gave me a pizza with chicken and chorizo on and said I'd have to sit there until I'd eaten it (like the did at infant school) I'd be there forever :(

As those who have witnessed by rotundity would expect, I used to live near a pizza takeaway. Nice place, the guy has run it for 25 years. He says he hates putting chicken on pizzas and wouldn't eat it himself due to the risk of it not cooking properly. 

Archived