Anya & Blackman out, Bogle in

David

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

With rumours of Bent retiring at the end of the season to focus on his project and the inconsistency of Vydra, I can see us buying Bogle then loaning him straight back to them. Then next season have Martin,Bogle and Nugent as our forwards.

What? :lol:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

He's got an academy in Birmingham which he is very passionate about. 

That doesn't mean he's retiring at end of the season. :lol:

8 minutes ago, McLovin said:

With rumours of Bent retiring at the end of the season to focus on his project and the inconsistency of Vydra, I can see us buying Bogle then loaning him straight back to them. Then next season have Martin,Bogle and Nugent as our forwards.

Is this a prvate rumour you are starting, or can anyone join in?

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

He's got an academy in Birmingham which he is very passionate about. 

So do a lot of players! He's only 32:lol:

Still be happy for us to take a punt on Bogle. Would love for Derby to be the next club to buy a proper talent from the lower divisions. It's worked for Brentford this year.

Just now, McLovin said:

Maybe, I guess we will see though because since contract expires then

He got another year option to take it up that's up to him and the club. 

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Saw it on social media which probably means that it is bs but we will have to wait and see.

Social media. Says it all... 

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

I know that we have signed players and then barely used them... pretty sure that much is true.

okay then Kernow, you name a club, ANY club that you think has a better transfer policy, and I bet you I can find numerous signings that have been barely used.

For starters, name the club you wished Derby's transfer policy matched, and I will make you look stupid. Not on purpose, not because it's personal, but because it is a stupid theory that Derby are any different to any club in the top... 30 to 40 of the pyramid.

This should be easy for you.

5 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

okay then Kernow, you name a club, ANY club that you think has a better transfer policy, and I bet you I can find numerous signings that have been barely used.

For starters, name the club you wished Derby's transfer policy matched, and I will make you look stupid. Not on purpose, not because it's personal, but because it is a stupid theory that Derby are any different to any club in the top... 30 to 40 of the pyramid.

Southampton seem to have a decent transfer policy (or should we say hit rate).

But then not all clubs are used as a feeder club like Southampton are with Liverpool.

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Southampton seem to have a decent transfer policy (or should we say hit rate).

But then not all clubs are used as a feeder club like Southampton are with Liverpool.

they've still bought players who hardly play. Gaston Ramirez being one. Think Juanmi another.

24 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Jesus Christ it was a tongue in cheek comment, who pissed on your cornflakes this morning?

It was simply in reply to Blackman (3mil) and Anya (4mil) being linked away despite barely getting a chance here.

As pointed out previously, Anya can't even play for another side this season. I think the nature of my posts suggests it wasn't exactly a serious, dig at the club, or any player.

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

they've still bought players who hardly play. Gaston Ramirez being one. Think Juanmi another.

The thing is that after three (soon to be 4) windows and having spend a lot of money it's only really Pearce and Carson that would get in our strongest 11. Two signings that I believe McClaren had already lined up (correct me if wrong, I just could have sworn I'd read somewhere that was the case). 

A big part of our problem hasn't been the players we've signed were bad but they've been signed without a clear idea of how they will fit into the squad.

I don't know about any truth in all this but based on comments made about other players surely we would sell anya for £4 million I mean not first choice at all and 29 years old I think that would be a great deal for us to get that much.

blackman on loan somewhere would also help our FFP scenario and improve our options with him.

6 hours ago, RIMBAUD said:

I don't mind them making stuff up, It's calling us county that I don't like.

to be fair Wigan do seem to want to take all of our players.

Why ever don't you like Derby County being called County? It's the name of the club from way before you were on the scene (and even before I was). 

Derby County FC. It's on everything to do with the club. ?

Archived