Andi Weimann - Joined Wolves on loan

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Think he will do a great job for Wolves. He never really got a chance in his preferred central position but doesn't fit into our (Macs) system.

Good luck to him hopefully he does well and we can recoup what we paid for him that summer

Think we should be able to make a decent profit. 

The fact we've sent him on loan tells me that we can't get the right price for him by selling him now because he isn't in demand or even performing well.

If he has a solid end to the season with Wolves. We have 2 options

1 - Demand a decent fee from Wolves for him, due to his good performances.

2 - Keep him for ourselves and hopefully use the next 6 months to give him some confidence and have another Pearce turnaround.

If he has a good end to the season, we should be able to charge a good £4/5m for a player like him. 

8 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Only at Derby would you sign Russell, Weimann, Blackman, Vydra, down the middle players and stick them out wide. 

He never got a chance to succeed here.

To be fair he never got to play down the middle at villa either being deployed by lambert wide right

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

He had the chance to impress under 4 managers and 40 odd appearance... 

Yet only 14 of which we starts, Weimann has had 1593 minutes on the pitch which = just under 18 games.

Nowhere near enough when it's come in the odd game here and there. Be interested if any historians could see whats the longest run Weimann has had in the side. 

If he could run faster and tweet better maybe be given more time and love from fans like Camara who at 27 has stil yet to play a full season in his career whilst Weimann has in the Premier League. 

JFC just how many attackers do some people think we need???

Nugent, Bent, Vydra

Ince, Blackman, Russell, Camara, Anya

(Bennett, Vernam)

This is a sensible deal for me, and we do NOT need to bring in a replacement - in fact I'd be looking for someone to take Camara on a similar deal once Blackman & Anya are fit.

4 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Think we should be able to make a decent profit. 

The fact we've sent him on loan tells me that we can't get the right price for him by selling him now because he isn't in demand or even performing well.

If he has a solid end to the season with Wolves. We have 2 options

1 - Demand a decent fee from Wolves for him, due to his good performances.

2 - Keep him for ourselves and hopefully use the next 6 months to give him some confidence and have another Pearce turnaround.

If he has a good end to the season, we should be able to charge a good £4/5m for a player like him. 

I would be very happy if we got back the £2 million we paid for him but I suspect we have already agreed a final figure if they want him but if they don't someone else might

1 minute ago, Saul Pimpson said:

JFC just how many attackers do some people think we need???

Nugent, Bent, Vydra

Ince, Blackman, Russell, Camara, Anya

(Bennett, Vernam)

This is a sensible deal for me, and we do NOT need to bring in a replacement - in fact I'd be looking for someone to take Camara on a similar deal once Blackman & Anya are fit.

Next season get rid of Bent, Vydra, Blackman and Camara. Bring back Martin and get in one top winger and maybe another on loan.

2 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Paul Lambert reunion.

Think he had his best spell under Lambert. Can't really blame him. Very out the blue though! 

No really.. hes hardly been used in recent games so it seemed that MAc had given up on him. 

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

Excellent, just gotta shift and replace Vydra & Bent-Blackmen and all the deadwood will be gone

Any chance of getting rid of the deadwood posters?

Archived