Car ideas...

RamsPolls

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RamsPolls said:

I always appreciate the life that my parents gave me. 

I am very fortunate to have the experiences and life I have. It is all down to them. I'll be forever grateful for that.

Take advanced driver training before buying a car you probably have no idea how to handle if you really appreciate the life they gave you. Until then stick with the Golf.

Just now, ossieram said:

Take advanced driver training before buying a car you probably have no idea how to handle if you really appreciate the life they gave you. Until then stick with the Golf.

I already have done my advanced driving! Cheers for the heads up though.

I had to do it as a condition of my dad buying me a 350 BHP Golf R at 18 lol.

@RamsPolls regarding the German manufacturers I've not had too much experience with so although I'd like to its not really fair I comment on them. I work for Ford and the only cars that I think would suit your requirements that we currently have on the market are the mustang and the focus RS . Both deliver outstanding performance and to be fair they look well too . And the 5.0 v8 mustang sounds a treat ?

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

It's because I put it through my business & I pay a total of around £3,500 for a blanket policy with my business!

Wasn't aimed at you, more about insurance companies!

My boss has a company VW Amarok which I could drive.. if I was 25. Why that one year makes a difference is beyond me

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Got a BMW 330D M-Sport at the moment and would love a 4 next time. My choice would be the 435i or D though. Still lightning quick but not quite as obvious in a wolf-in-sheep's-clothing kind of way.

I'm not keen on the CLA's looks. To me the boot seems to slope down too much. And BMW is supposed to be the better drive.

Had BMWs and don't really like the ride to be honest. Agree on the CLA ugly car. I am being tempted by the new Audi A5 at the moment. 

You ought to of leased a new one again, and got a new one in 2/3 years.

cant see any reason to spend upto £55k on a car if you own a business? Cash flow is king, money's better in the bank and it don't show as a liability on your accounts.

1 hour ago, RamsPolls said:

What would you go for then mate?

And I think about these things as well, But nowadays, I decent car normally has these things on the basic spec. Especially when I would be paying £55,000 for one, I would expect it to come with stuff like that.

There is a new TVR coming out this year for about 55k, Porsche Cayman S, Lotus Evora, Toyota GT86, Porsche 718 Boxster/Cayman.  The BMW may have better engine, however you don't see many of the above around and I like to be different.

Archived