Ross McCormack - Joined Fawaz's Circus

Curtains

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't sure where to put this so please feel free to move it Mods...

McClaren has been asked about transfers in the remainder of the transfer window.

He said: “Improving our squad was always going to be very difficult in January.

“Are there players available who will do that? We identified some, Chrissy Martin being one, but unfortunately, they are not available.

“We’re delighted with the squad we’ve got and we’ll work with what we’ve got.

“At the moment, we are not active, we are not looking. If anything does develop, then fine, but I don’t see it at the moment.” 

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-live-weimann-goes-out-on-loan-and-rams-press-conference/story-30071067-detail/story.html#kCjU5weZbMdJX8Pb.99

1 hour ago, Nuwtfly said:

Wasn't sure where to put this so please feel free to move it Mods...

McClaren has been asked about transfers in the remainder of the transfer window.

He said: “Improving our squad was always going to be very difficult in January.

“Are there players available who will do that? We identified some, Chrissy Martin being one, but unfortunately, they are not available.

“We’re delighted with the squad we’ve got and we’ll work with what we’ve got.

“At the moment, we are not active, we are not looking. If anything does develop, then fine, but I don’t see it at the moment.” 

Read more at http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-live-weimann-goes-out-on-loan-and-rams-press-conference/story-30071067-detail/story.html#kCjU5weZbMdJX8Pb.99

If that's true I'm absolutely staggered, delighted would be the polar opposite word I'd use of the squad we currently have. We're abolsutely light years away from a starting 11 good enough to go up, if I was manager I'd be wanting at least 4 players more coming in this window

Just now, Millenniumram said:

If that's true I'm absolutely staggered, delighted would be the polar opposite word I'd use of the squad we currently have. We're abolsutely light years away from a starting 11 good enough to go up, if I was manager I'd be wanting at least 4 players more coming in this window

My thoughts exactly 

3 minutes ago, David said:

How many players have we bid on that have joined Villa?

One? 

We've been linked with Chester Kodjia I think that's about it. 

Archived