Rawson and Vernam - Joined Coventry on loan

maydrakin

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/01/2017 at 09:16, Boycie said:

Nothing to write home about I guess?

Very poor game to judge them both from. 

Rawson won most of his battles on the floor & in the air. But his distribution was poor. 

Vernam had a poor game. Just ran the ball either out of play or into an opponent. 

12 hours ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Vernam not in the squad today for there defeat, Rawson maintains his role at the back however

Wtf? I hope we have a recall option. 

6 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Are all our players made of glass?

Keogh just got 100 consecutive games in, so no, at least one isn't.

34 minutes ago, needles said:

Keogh just got 100 consecutive games in, so no, at least one isn't.

Keogh to dislocate his entire skeleton in 5....4....3....

17 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

So If we can somehow learn how to clone Richard Keogh, we could have a team of players each capable of 100 games.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The idea of fielding a team of 11 clone Richard Keoghs is highly amusing to me.

No no... We need to clone his legs and then give them to George Thorne...

On 07/02/2017 at 14:17, Rab a dab doo said:

Getting back to the actual topic, how are Rawson and Vernam doing at Coventry ?

All I know is they were bottom of their league.

Lost 3-2 away at fellow relegation strugglers Oldham at the weekend. Coventry's 2 were scored by ex Rams Marcus Tudgay and Kwame Thomas!! Rawson played the full 90 and got booked (handball) and nearly scored with a ffirst-half header. Vernam not in the squad but hopefully that's through injury. However, Coventry have now signed another ex-Ram (kind of) in Yakubu, so it's going to tough for Vernam to get into the team unless it's as a midfielder, which seemed to e where he was headed at Derby until Zanzala's injury necessitated him playing up front again.

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Lost 3-2 away at fellow relegation strugglers Oldham at the weekend. Coventry's 2 were scored by ex Rams Marcus Tudgay and Kwame Thomas!! Rawson played the full 90 and got booked (handball) and nearly scored with a ffirst-half header. Vernam not in the squad but hopefully that's through injury. However, Coventry have now signed another ex-Ram (kind of) in Yakubu, so it's going to tough for Vernam to get into the team unless it's as a midfielder, which seemed to e where he was headed at Derby until Zanzala's injury necessitated him playing up front again.

Vernam has dislocated his shoulder, hasn't he, and is back at the club receiving treatment?

Archived