Brendan Galloway

Arsene Titman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

We have 3 left backs. Ollsson, Lowe and Forsyth. 

Lowe and Forsyth are both injured and no clue when either are back. 

Anya isn't a left back and neither is Hanson. 

So we have 1 fit left back at the club. So id say we definitely need one. 

We also have christie back in training and Baird can play left back. Forsyth won't be back this season, but Lowe should be . Anya is an option he's played there many times. But if this player is better than olsson sign him up. 

1 minute ago, PistoldPete2 said:

We also have christie back in training and Baird can play left back. Forsyth won't be back this season, but Lowe should be . Anya is an option he's played there many times. But if this player is better than olsson sign him up. 

Christie didn't do enough before his injury to take the RB slot away from Baird, given how Baird has played since taking over so for me getting another LB in depends on how much longer Lowe is out for. If we're talking a couple of weeks then we should be able to provide enough cover until then - much longer than that then we need a proper LB backup.

14 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

The way Baird has been playing means Christie has got no chance of coming back in the side for me. 

Plus id rather have a proper left back playing left back. Not putting a square peg in a round hole. 

No timescale on Lowe's return either. 

Oh what a couple of months can do. Some on here claiming a crisis when Christie injured and Baird had to step in. 

Hope this means if another player gets injured and someone like Blackman steps in;  we don't get gloomy,  but support the incoming player. 

Sorry to be totally "off topic" but every time I see the name of Brendan Golloway, I misread it as Brenda Holloway.

After 450+ pages of Chris Martin and nearly 200 pages of Henri Lansbury, we all need a break so seek out the original Brenda Holloway 1962 version of "Every little bit hurts", turn the lights down and enjoy one of my favourites.

Good night all.   UTR

4 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

If you base how good a player is on seeing him in one match (assuming you were at The Hawthorns to see the full 90+ minutes) then virtually every player who comes up against the likes of Messi and Ronaldo must be really sh**e.

Geez!! Don't take that so literally.:huh: 

Obviously I don't base a judgement of one player over 1 game.

1 hour ago, ram2508 said:

The left backs that are injured have been out a while so will need  to gain match fitness. So i think a short term loan is a good idea.

Can we still get players on a months loan then? Or is it a loan til end of season?

I'd be pretty confident that we could loan one out if we manage to get him. Olsson maybe, highest reputation and similar ability than Lowe.

And of course he can play on the right too, maybe we have 30 million offer for Baird on the table...

I think tonight has made this a lot more likely.

Hanson's being played out of position which isn't his fault but he's just not good enough to start for a top half side at this level. With no injuries he doesn't even get close to our bench. If we require him to start then that means we're lacking. Really need a left back in on loan asap.

Brendan Joel Zibusiso Galloway  ,  6ft 1ins   plays   left back or centre half      3 apps for west brom this season       not a regular  then...   hope Pulis  isnt still smarting from our f.a.cup victory over them     could  easily  let him  join us      despite being Everton,s  property  :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, neil62uk said:

Brendan Joel Zibusiso Galloway  ,  6ft 1ins   plays   left back or centre half      3 apps for west brom this season       not a regular  then...   hope Pulis  isnt still smarting from our f.a.cup victory over them     could  easily  let him  join us      despite being Everton,s  property  :thumbsup:

With a name like that, sign him up.

Archived