Stan Collymore vs Derby fans on Twitter

Cam the Ram

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Somebody wants to retweet it to one of the papers before he deletes it, don't know if the post Cam put up could be used, don't know how these things work, hit the **** in his pocket, by that I mean hopefully no media outlets will give him a platform to earn any dough.

Martin Geissler took him to task over his spat (read account) of the Paris bust up with Ulrika Johnson a few years back, Stan still got over it.

Read that and you can get a perspective of Stan, it's published and online.

The Collymore chant I don't sing myself, as it's so irrelevant and only gives him something to feed on but if you believe the journalists account, he's every bit the sentiment in the chant.

Enough said

20 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Yep. He's a scumbag. He was in trouble lots even before the fire. I often travel passed the sainsburys near it before games  and you can see the house where the fire took place which brings back the memories of it.. Very awful event especially when innocent children were killed.

You can't, it was knocked down. Shame it didn't have him and Collymore inside while it was being done.

A Twitter account called @Derby889, with the name "Derby" was created after his tweets, simply to tweet the most abusive things they can at Stan. He's retweeted one of their tweets calling his mother a whore.

Now forgive me if I'm being thicker than the offspring of a village idiot and a TV weathergirl, but something tells me that a Derby fan is not behind that account. It's so on the nose. My suspicion is a bored Forest fan.

It's just a shame that some of us Derby fans rose to it and made a bit of an arse of themselves. Obviously bore out of frustration but there's more constructive ways to get your own back than saying you'd wish he'd die, even if that's how you feel...

Isn't he just the Katie Hopkins of football?

He does this kind of thing to get 'trending'.

its offensive, but he's a narcissist, so he's loving all the buzz that goes with it.

best just to stop following and ignore.

this kind of stuff is just oxygen to him.

cut off the supply and he's just a sad, prevocative has been.

Archived