Stan Collymore vs Derby fans on Twitter

Cam the Ram

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be bothered if he wasn't completely pathetic. Sometimes I question whether we should still sing the song every game and then I remember how much it pisses him off so I completely 180 on the subject.

It's out of order to reference the Philpotts and tar us all with his brush, but it's not as if getting upset by it will change anything. He won't apologise or change his mind. He's always going to be a serial masturbator with masturbatory headwear. End of.

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I cannot believe he's said that. Banter is banter but children were murdered. 

He campaigns for suicide awareness and depression yet tweets something as sickening as that. 

Absolute tool. I honestly have never minded Stan, but that's gone out the window. 

I've never really liked him, but have been a bit sick of the chants aimed towards him and can understand him commenting on them. But to go from rival fans chanting about a broken bone and his criminal history to him referencing the deaths of six poor children who were murdered is disgusting.

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I've never really liked him, but have been a bit sick of the chants aimed towards him and can understand him commenting on them. But to go from rival fans chanting about a broken bone and his criminal history to him referencing the deaths of six poor children who were murdered is disgusting.

It's only going to reflect badly on him. Only a matter of time before an article is in the mirror about his comments and then it'll spread. Silly, silly man

Disgusting, but as he didn't mention the individual by name and the incident by name, he will probably be able to wriggle his way out of it by saying he was just saying something serious in nature to the previous reference to his leg to show how minor it is in comparison.

coward.

1 minute ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Grown adults arguing like 5 year olds on the internet.

Ignore. Nothing to see here.

Next......

Tony do you know the incident he is referencing in the "murdering my own family"

this isn't a throw away comment from him and although he doesn't mention phillpott by name, it is clear to hat he is referring. It's sick.

Just now, KBB said:

Tony do you know the incident he is referencing in the "murdering my own family"

this isn't a throw away comment from him and although he doesn't mention phillpott by name, it is clear to hat he is referring. It's sick.

No KBB. I've got no idea about what it's all about just saw the thread title about people slagging each other off on twitter and posted. I may have made a misjudgement though not knowing what they are bickering about.

I just hear story after story of celebrities posting complete sh#te on twitter and getting into arguments and it does my head in. Why can't they just stay off the bloody thing and live their lives. Self important idiots.

PistoldPete2

It's obviously my fault that mick philpott accidentally killed his kids, and not Stan collymores fault that he deliberately battered ulrika. 

Archived